Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Congrats to the King of the Cats

Default Congrats to the King of the Cats

The preliminary report is in and our buddy Trollmeister won Irvine's King of the Cats tournament with a 15 lber. Congratulations Trolly!!!!

_Bullets

Thank you Trolly and Pontoon for all the help you guys offered me last night! You guys are great!

_Tater

AWESOME....CONGRATS TROLLY!!!!!!!

TD

Good job trolly......i just knew you would be in the top three... !! You know that lake like the back of your hand !!

Scott "aka" bulldogboogers
    Last edited by BULLDOGBOOGERS; 10-11-2009 at 09:16 AM.

Well, I've just chaufeured the King of the Cats to his truck (He'll have to drive the rest of the way himself) and I've got to say he is one happy fisherman right now.
    I'll have more of a report after I catch up on some much needed sleep.
    but I would like to say to My Good Friend......Congratulations Buddy!

Tater and Sue, you two were amazing throughout the whole tournament! I'm so impressed with the tenacity you both showed by sticking it out all through the night and both limiting out to boot!
    Congratulations to both of you!

Troutdog, thanks for the bonito.......I'll tell you what happened to it when I see you.
    Last edited by PONTOON; 10-11-2009 at 09:21 AM.

Default King of the cats

Major congrats to trolly and pontoon, teamtrolltoon , i bow to the king of the cats, talking to chris yesterday morning and him telling me about all the prep involed in the trip ,which is what happens every trip shows his dedecation to the sport of big cat catching, and doing it in a rental and not his own boat is a challege also, youre boat is like youre little home on the water,congrats again trolly you make me very proud of you,,,,,bob,,,,,,,,

Chris & Terry you guys make me very proud! Congratulations!

...we'll celebrate next weekend :)

Congratulations!!! Trolly. You and Pontoon are the BEST. Looking foward to seeing the Pics. Again, Congrats to you Trolly! Cindy

congrats to ya trolly.. I knew with those moves you showed me at the legends event that you had a trick up your sleeve. Good job !! wear that jacket well my friend. See you on the water soon. Keith and the SCCA family.
    PS. Good job Tater and thanks for the post Bullets see you 2 at the river real soon.
    Last edited by scca; 10-11-2009 at 10:06 AM.

this is just awesome news
    congratulation Chris and Terry you guys really put in the work and
    deserve this win 100%
    i tip my hat to Erica and Sue for being the only all woman team in this event
    and sticking it out till the end
    im very proud of you guys & gals

Chris Congrats to you and and you deserve the win. All fisherman who know you sends their gratitude to you regardless of where we come from as you are a good person and gets along with everybody. We are all family in the fishing world especially FNN. Its been nice knowing you over the years. Thanks for the laughs. And I told you Pontoon that you guys may take it and you did very well out on the water among all the great fisherman that participated in the event. I am definitely proud of you and it is always a pleasure to be around you at events and just fun social fishing at Irvine. Greaaat Jobbb my man great job!

B
    Last edited by bluehunter; 10-11-2009 at 12:10 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast