Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Castaic sunday 10-11

Default Castaic sunday 10-11

I have been a member here for a few months and have been fishing, but I rarely find time to stop and take pictures so no posts. I am trying to focus on taking more time to snap a few pictures because that is what we all love. I went out to castaic after work yeserday. I tried to rent a boat but they we all out. So I jumped on the shore near the main launch ramp. Tiny one fish boils would happen near the damn and near the point to the right of the ramp sporadically. but finally around 5:20 the real boils starting going on. The fish were everywhere but they were not hitting anyones lures. I landed one decent fish on a spook and I saw one other landed on a KPN topwater. Still a great day of fishing. Hope all is well.

--- I hope I posted the picture correctly. Sorry if I did not.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	castaic 10-11.jpg 
Views:	267 
Size:	93.7 KB 
ID:	15822  

Great job out there. The pic came out perfect! looking foward to more post and pics from you. Nice size Strippy. Cindy

Default Congrats

Nice catch man! keep them coming.

Nice catch, it pays to stick it out to the end. Congrats on you striper, the picture came out nicely.

KF

welcome, and thanks for the report

wtg man nice fish way to hang in there