Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: short vacation report - lake siskiou #1

Smallie right?
    But nice fish.

Nice report Gmoney :!: Beautiful country up there. :thumb:

Fisher-of-Men

i get the opportunity to go back to siskiou later this month for a family event....wahoooo
    i have never been there outside of summer months and am really looking forward to some fall fishing. the dfg shows that they are starting to stock trout there as well - wahooo

is there anyone on this board that has been at this lake for trout during the fall and winter months???

im guessing that they stock near the boat ramp near the camp grounds but dont know anything for sure. I prefer the north shore and areas near the dam gut would love to hear anyone's feedback or advice.

laters
    G$

Quote Originally Posted by Gmoney
    i get the opportunity to go back to siskiou later this month for a family event....wahoooo
    i have never been there outside of summer months and am really looking forward to some fall fishing. the dfg shows that they are starting to stock trout there as well - wahooo

is there anyone on this board that has been at this lake for trout during the fall and winter months???

im guessing that they stock near the boat ramp near the camp grounds but dont know anything for sure. I prefer the north shore and areas near the dam gut would love to hear anyone's feedback or advice.

laters
    G$
    Ok, you asked for it. The VIKINGS !!!!

:wink:

I would bring my trout gear and what ever fishing gear you want and explore. Seek out new places. You seem to be a good fisherman and should have no problem catching fish bro. Looking forward to reading your report when you get back.

TM65

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12