Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Trollmiester...."King of the Cats 2009"

Terry, awesome write up!
    Chris, congratulations, well deserved.
    But you can't drink out of that trophy.

Congrats Trolly.......... And great report...........

way to represent team 57 and fnn congrats trolley and great report pontoon:HOMETOWN:

What an awesome win , night & morning. How can you not have fun with the group of fisherman we have at the Vine!!! Congrats on the win!!!

Terry! Awesome write up & Pictures. You guys are a great team!

Chris-Trolly, I am so proud of your accomplishment. I've never seen anyone enjoy fishing as much as you do! Thank you for sharing this special honor with us.

Team Trolltoon Rocks

Default fishing

First of all like to thank catmando and bluehunter for answering stupid questions at the lake all those nights and years.Always giving good advice.Next the irvine staff for giving us free boats ,admission and dinner and breakfast for this event.Even nice prizes for the event.It was nice to see dave noise even on friday night to witness the dinner and all the happy faces waiting to fish.We were ishued yellow vests to wear and i started to get wooried next we would get orange bags and have to pick up trash on the freeway.lol.I noticed everybody was laughing and joking,no tention here.Now some people say i am always a net boy and not actualy reel in the fish.let me tell you net boy is great and you should try it.when your a team like in baseball the person who hit the home run sure gets a lot of credit but the catcher has a big smile because he threw a man out at second in the bottom of the ninth to keep the game going.I love to net fish it puts a big smile on your face and usualy me and pontoon are laughing so hard if we lose the fish it does not matter. its just a fish.there are a lot of fish waiting to b caught. like i said before its a little team and its called team trolltoon.Usualy you can not ell when we leave the vine weater we caught fih or not. we laugh all the way home.When we catch a fish we both catch that fish.When terrry ihas the hot rod that night he say trolly cast wwere my line is. and thats cool.we both lost our moms recently and before we caught our big one i saiid---come on terry lets get the big one for our moms. that was soo cool.I think not only trooltton won this event but fnn won this event. everybody stayed for the awards catmoney after being up all night. eveybody high fivin each other like on giant family. no fights no worries.i hope everybody fishes as much as we do. next you fish stop for a minute and look around. i know it sound corny but check out the stars, the wind,birds flying around,trees, clouds and just being able to relax and enjoy the body of water you are at. like i said befor when i have caught a 190 pound make or a small bluegill its all the same,its pure fun. thanx for reading and thanx terry for everything. thanx everybody netboy,sorry i mean trollmiester out. Oh one more thing when we were anchored i thought i hard a sound from a radio and i lokked over and heard a lowd sawing noise going against the grain. it wasa not in harmoney. it was 2quickmoyotorworks and bob barr sound a sleep snoreing. lol that night pontoon said i slept from 11 to 1 and was also sawing. lol

Great write and story Terry-
    Trolly is well deserved of that trophy, with all the hours-days-weeks, you both have put in! Was great to catchup on the phone after all was said and done!

see you guys sooner!

Congrats to Team Trolltoon! You two are the best.

Great write up Terry and congratulations to you both! You're an awesome team, and Erica and I figured it would be either one of you two, or Ronson or Brian who took home the trophy!

Either way, there was no animosity between anyone - everyone was just excited to be in the tournament and the camradarie was awesome!

What a fantastic night!

Oh - Erica limited, I came back with 3 so didn't get my limit (just wanted to clarify that! :rofl: )
    Last edited by Sue; 10-12-2009 at 10:24 AM.

Congrats you two, great team work!!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast