Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Ghetto challenge,night before the tourney!

Default Ghetto challenge,night before the tourney!

To all the participants that are going to be in the "Ghetto Challenge" tomorrow. I know we are going to have a great time and a long,but fun day. So tonight make sure to leave all your excuses at home, get a good night sleep, and bring some money!

If you think that you're not going to be able to make it send me an email to let us know.

I hope to see all of you guys/girls there

warriormike

Quote Originally Posted by warriormike View Post
    to all the participants that are going to be in the "ghetto challenge" tomorrow. I know we are going to have a great time and a long,but fun day. So tonight make sure to leave all your excuses at home, get a good night sleep, and bring some money!

If you think that you're not going to be able to make it send me an email to let us know.

I hope to see all of you guys/girls there

warriormike

doughnuts???and coffe?

Yeah looks like I won't make it. Last minute family stuff. I didn't want to make you guys feel bad anyway by catching the largest bass.... LOL

Quote Originally Posted by fishmounter View Post
    yeah looks like i won't make it. Last minute family stuff. I didn't want to make you guys feel bad anyway by catching the largest bass.... Lol
    when i win, i'll post a big "thank you fishmounter" with the cash prize of course....have fun with the family...goodtimes brother...

have fun, can't wait for the reports

Sorry I coudn't make it fella's. I hope you had a great time and I am looking forward to the results... -Rich

sorry guys I overslept. I may stop by and see how everyone is doing!