Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: found St Croix drop shot rod and sedona 2500fb reel

Default lost my St Croix drop shot rod and sedona 2500fb reel -Oct 10

I dropped my drop shot setup while walking in the beach in Long Beach this morning.

If found, please let me know.

The reward will be:

2 brand new in box lucky craft: candy sardine and zebra sardine

Here are the detail about rod and reel:

St Croix Legend Tournament 6'9" Drop Shot Spinning, deep blue.
    Shimano Sedona 2500fb, gold.

Just bought them less than 2 months ago, really sad day
    Last edited by whate; 10-11-2009 at 11:13 PM.

Hope you find them man. Losing stuff in the surf sucks. I lost my prescription sunglasses a few months ago. What's nice about LB is that there isn't too much tidal movement, so your rod and reel might wash up tomorrow. I'd go down to the area at low tide tomorrow and see if you can find it.

If you got nailed by a wave and dropped it, it should definitely be in the same general area. If you were at the end of a jetty, then it's probably going to take a while to show up.

If I were you, I'd put on a wetsuit and mask and go looking for it! Seriously, that's your best option, but be sure to wash off with anti-bacterial soap depending on where in LB you are.

cherry beach...lol

Quote Originally Posted by bsp View Post
    Hope you find them man. Losing stuff in the surf sucks. I lost my prescription sunglasses a few months ago. What's nice about LB is that there isn't too much tidal movement, so your rod and reel might wash up tomorrow. I'd go down to the area at low tide tomorrow and see if you can find it.

If you got nailed by a wave and dropped it, it should definitely be in the same general area. If you were at the end of a jetty, then it's probably going to take a while to show up.

If I were you, I'd put on a wetsuit and mask and go looking for it! Seriously, that's your best option, but be sure to wash off with anti-bacterial soap depending on where in LB you are.
    at least until some crips find it. And bust a 187 in tha Ell Bee Cee.

Thanks for your kind words guys. No news regarding the rod and reel yet