Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Another Perfect Day @ DVL w/ Art Berry

Default Another Perfect Day @ DVL w/ Art Berry

Since hiring Art back in March, I've been successfully fishing DVL throughout the post-spawn and summer bites. Now that the seasons have changed, I couldn't wait to hire him again. As usual, a guided tour of DVL with Art Berry never dissapoints.

Even though the quantity and quality of fish didn't surpass my first experience, we still did well. At the end of the day, we boated over 20 fish. Unfortunately, one of our guys was having a rough day and was broken off on three huge fish...never got to see or weigh them. But that's only half the trip...

When you hire Art, you're not only guaranteed a world class fishing experience, but also the knowledge and experience that will always lead to future, productive trips. If you're having a tough time at DVL, grab a buddy or two and book a trip with Art. His fees are very reasonable and I guarantee, it'll be the best money you ever spent on fishing.

Contact him at artberryfishing@yahoo.com or (619) 438-2620.

Thanks again, Art!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN1974.jpg 
Views:	191 
Size:	38.7 KB 
ID:	15740   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN1988.jpg 
Views:	169 
Size:	35.9 KB 
ID:	15741   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN1991.jpg 
Views:	209 
Size:	49.0 KB 
ID:	15742   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN1992.jpg 
Views:	200 
Size:	40.8 KB 
ID:	15743  

It was an awesome day!!! I'll get those 3 lunkers. Thanks Jae for posting and thanks Art for an awesome day!!!

How much does he charge.

His fees vary throughout the year, often running special offers. Give him a call for a quote.