Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Army Victims

Default Army Victims

Thoughts and Prayers for the soldiers and thier families of yesterdays Ft Hood massacre. Just tragic.

Same here. I hope that son of a ***** lives so the UCMJ will sentence him to death by firing squad.

What a tragedy.

Will be interesting to see if he ultimately gets the firing squad or he gets a JAG that can pull off a "twinky defense" of some sort.

But honestly, I don't think I've ever met a shrink that wasn't one taco short of a combo plate.

Quote Originally Posted by sansou View Post
    What a tragedy.

Will be interesting to see if he ultimately gets the firing squad or he gets a JAG that can pull off a "twinky defense" of some sort.

But honestly, I don't think I've ever met a shrink that wasn't one taco short of a combo plate.

Tragic indeed ..

I'm curious why it took a cop to plug him in the end , are the army out of bullets too ?

Cangler,

When you are on post or in garrison, weapons are stored at the armory. So, it's not as if you can run around to the PX or hang out in the barracks or something with your M16 in tow.

Also, most major Army installations have Federal Police doing the day to day "police work" on post, with more military policework duties delegated to MPs (ie. post security, investigations, running the stockade etc...).

As to why that cop in particular got to plug that coward, well, I don't know.

Reportedly he shouted allah akbar as he opened fire.

This is why i hate the media, they are so peecee, they wont highlight this as a terrorist attack!! He planned this from the get-go, you can tell!

We are a marine corps family. We share our condolences!

Im happy he survived. No glorious death for you, murderer!! Enjoy that plastic tube down your throat!!

Watch-- the instant he wakes up, he's gonna pull some other crap, and more people are gonna die.. >=(

The army funded his education, and this is how he repays them!? Makes me sick to my stomach.

Default Ucmj

Not sure whAT code in the UCMJ that spells out what the consequences are for aiding the enemy in wartime- but I believe it is death. But when is the last time that the military justice system actually sentenced a service member and carried out an execution during past wartimes? WWII/KOREA/VIETNAM/GULF WAR? After this coward heals(if he heals) from his gunshots they may just throw the pos in leavensworth or Gitmo? with CBS/CNN/FOX all over it.....

Quote Originally Posted by GdHkSet1 View Post
    Not sure whAT code in the UCMJ that spells out what the consequences are for aiding the enemy in wartime- but I believe it is death. But when is the last time that the military justice system actually sentenced a service member and carried out an execution during past wartimes? WWII/KOREA/VIETNAM/GULF WAR? After this coward heals(if he heals) from his gunshots they may just throw the pos in leavensworth or Gitmo? with CBS/CNN/FOX all over it.....
    treason, terrorism, murder.. It will be an outrage if they go easy on this guy just because he's a muslim.

IF and WHEN he goes up for sentencing, and IF the recommended sentence is the death penalty, the president as CINC has to sign off on it.

That should be an interesting political fiasco that I'm sure the current administration will want to dodge.

If sentenced to death for crimes against our Country I personally would like to see the F*&^%$ go up against the firing squad. LAst time I saw that was the mid to late 70's for that guy from Gary Indiana. It was televised live across our Nation. Anyone remember that ? I can't remember the guys name or the terriable crimes he was sentanced to death for , but I do remember that he requested the firing squad for his death sentance. By God he got .
    Last edited by Troutman65; 11-08-2009 at 12:36 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast