Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spot Chalet Big Sale

Default Sport Chalet Big Sale

Keep your eyes open and your ears peeled for the huge friday through sunday sale on CLEARANCE fishing goods. An additional 40%-60% off will increase from 40% friday 50% sat 60% sun (NO HOLDS). there are some real goodies to be had.

People in Bakersfield will definitely benefit from this because most of the clearance stuff will be in bako.
    Last edited by Simplyeman; 10-09-2009 at 10:23 PM.

I will have to check out Sport Chalet tomorrow! I just went there 2 days ago, too bad I didn't wait. Thanks for telling us about the sale.

Quote Originally Posted by simplyeman View Post
    keep your eyes open and your ears peeled for the huge friday through sunday sale on clearance fishing goods. An additional 40%-60% off will increase from 40% friday 50% sat 60% sun (no holds). There are some real goodies to be had.

People in bakersfield will definitely benefit from this because most of the clearance stuff will be in bako.
    do you know if they will have fishfinders.

Fishfinders, rods, reels, lures, ANYTHING WITH A RED STICKER ON IT...MARKING IT A CLEARANCE PRODUCT.

SIGN UP FOR AN "ACTION PASS" while youre there so that you receive this crazy sale notifications. It is like having a ralphs club card, its free, you accumulate points for each dollar spent and you received notifications of sales that SC does not advertise in any paper but rather rewards their "action pass" members.

GL

thanks for the heads up.

Cool I just got a $100 gift certificate last month for my birthday.

thanks for the heads up bako to far but i will go local

Default sale

just halled *** to the torrance store,found out no sale at all on anything pertaining to fishing. asked the manger even he said not at this store. but thanx any way you did not know its not in this area.i still spent 40 dollars on non fishing anyway.

I NEVER said this friday-sunday. I said keep your eyes open and ears peeled. It should be in the next few weeks, I am just giving a heads up and it is true there WILL BE a sale. it will also NOT BE HELD AT ALL STORES, just a select few.

Default thanx

thanx for the heads up i will be looking.thanx again

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast