Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Legg Lake in South El Monte

[QUOTE=AAKK;395535]
    Here in the Legg Lake,there are many Hispanic people that are trashing the park. The lake is super dirty. The park is full of dog poo on the ground. Feathers from the herd of goose and duck are everywhere. Watch out your step.
    People keep throwing trash on ground. There are many trash bin around the lake but I noticed that they are not used at all.

It's kinda funny you said that because as a hispanic myself, it's kinda true. It's just not an overly hispanic thing though. I've seen african americans and asians litter in certain places as well. It's not a race thing, but of respect.

It certainly doesnt help that a bunch of jackasses (legal and illegal residents) keep feeding ducks bread.

This results in dead ducks floating in your local ponds.

If you are going to feed the ducks, FOR GOD's SAKE, feed them lettuce!!!

I see canada geese and wood ducks dead everywhere, this is pissing me off.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG*GAME*HUNTER View Post
    wtg smoov, goodtimes on your first visit to legg...
    thanx brother....

Ah you're not being racist everyone who goes there will trash the lake. I've seen people wading in the water and some narly amounts of SH!# all over the place. Fishing there sucks don't go back.

I have been to legg Lake and it is not that bad it depends on where you go in the lake and what time you get there too. I have only caught 2 bass there but i have seen a lot of them in there when they are spawning. I have got my pb on a Smallmouth Bass there. Yes i said Smallmouth Bass the lake has them in there.

Legg is an awesome place to fish for bass, just need to put in the time and figure out what works there.

Default Stop ther after Ghetto Challenge

That place is a dirty and packed with people and not any bites going on.
    I didn't really try ony about five cast at back lake I was popped.

Default What Ever!!!!!!

It is true I am not raciest OK "I married a mexican girl", and when i got her pregnant, I drove her to TJ to have our children, they were born "statistics". yeah the lake is dirty, what a surprise.

I went to a dodger game and when I left those mexicans left trash everywhere!

I also went to an Angels game and those mexicans left trash everywhere!

I went to the race track and after I left those mexicans left trash everywhere!!!

As a matter of fact I took my kids to the movies last night and the mexicans left the trash in the movie theater.

I don't get your point, there is trash In every city you go to, it's a common thing.

O and by the way Legg lake is the e z est lake to fish, the first time I went I caught like 50 LMB over 10 pounds, in 3 minuets and I was cutting farts on the side!!!!

Remember one thing, all ways blame it on the mexicans!!

Quote Originally Posted by beaner View Post
    It is true I am not raciest OK "I married a mexican girl", and when i got her pregnant, I drove her to TJ to have our children, they were born "statistics"...
    question:

Why didn't you want your children to be born as American Citizens, since there gonna be living in the U.S. with you and your wife?

Default Just kidding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by smokinflies View Post
    question:

Why didn't you want your children to be born as American Citizens, since there gonna be living in the U.S. with you and your wife?
    I am just kidding, they were born here, but the dumb *** that posted this is going to get happy that because when he reads that my kids where born in mexico he is going to get happy and think he is right about something!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast