Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Legg Lake in South El Monte

Quote Originally Posted by AAKK View Post
    Well, i will be returning to Legg Lake for jogging, tai chi maybe ^^...hope it get better someday ^^

Legg lake sucks theres no fish in there(I HATE THAT SORRY LAKE).

the wonders at legg lake...talk all the **** u want but that as close as some ppl get to fishing...its not bout catching..**** F^^k this. viva mexicanos..pochos

legg lake is not the best lake to fish there is way better ones, but it still provides a decent bite today i seen 4 bass caught and released all between the 4 to 7 pd range i only caught 2 no bigger than 2 pd but if you live far from legg then i think its not worth the trip all the fish i seen caught today were caught on robo worms wacky riged, drop shot, and t-rig with a real small bullet weight i caught them with some worms i made

Quote Originally Posted by cl smoov View Post
    i went to legg for the first time yesterday to get my swagger for the ghetto tourny on sunday and i thought it was a nice place to fish. I caught (and released) 2 lmb's working top water action (small frogger and a jerky) in a hour time (1-1.5). It wasnt that bad. Hell, i'd go back.

Hmmmmm....

Smoov
    wtg smoov, goodtimes on your first visit to legg...

Quote Originally Posted by Asecino420 View Post
    the wonders at legg lake...talk all the **** u want but that as close as some ppl get to fishing...its not bout catching..**** F^^k this. viva mexicanos..pochos
    YOUR LATINO...NOW I' VE READ IT ALL...

I live 15 minutes away from legg by suffice streets and 5 minutes away by freeway legg lake is in el Monte I live in la Puente these two cities connect and it is just one continuous trashy barrio and being Mexican im sad to say legg lake just like the city it is in is trashed and dirty as hell and its because off dirty lazy few that out shine the rest of us id say the only way to clean up legg lake is to make it a private pay lake and honestly that would keep the people who trash it out because the ones who trash it only go there because it is free and would not go if they had to pay $20 hell they probably wouldn’t go if it was $10

Hitler was politically correct, too.

Not all hispanics are to blame, just the illegals. Likewise with asians, russians, etc.

Some white people are illegal immigrants. Funny, huh?

You can consider me racist, i hate people of all colors equally.. No point in trying to make myself look like a saint with "white guilt" (impossible anyway since im half lakotah) ...

Abolish the federal reserve, and the illegals will flee this country with remarkable speed.

Amazing how Obama parallels Hitler in so many nearly-identical ways.

(yeah another illegal LOL! Kenya show me a birth certificate?)

1st time ever at the Legg and 1st cast on a 4inch purp nailed a large mouth. Was pretty happy to see. From there the fishing just got harder but you can still catch the 30(<<if that) bass that remain in the lake....lol. You do see a lot of trash and should blame the community and the city for how great the place is maintained. Its not just Legg lake like this. Majority of the park lakes around the area are trashed. Like how the one guy mentioned, go on a Monday morning and see. This also happens all the time at Eldorado Park Lakes in Long Beach. The water is horrible and the people leave everything you can think of. "Watch out, don't get your lure snagged on that babies diaper!" Not so much the Mexicans either. Maybe at Legg due to the area but I see every type of city person at the park and how they go about their clean up jobs. They look around and take a breath because the trash can is 10ft away and sometimes thats just too far. Its a shame people dont look at nature the way some of us outdoors men/women do. But who really cares now a days right?

majority, i think he meant majority...not minority....dosen't matter anyways, i'm learning spanish now because this is going to be atzlan...lol

Quote Originally Posted by Thisfool View Post
    I live 15 minutes away from legg by suffice streets and 5 minutes away by freeway legg lake is in el Monte I live in la Puente these two cities connect and it is just one continuous trashy barrio and being Mexican im sad to say legg lake just like the city it is in is trashed and dirty as hell and its because off dirty lazy few that out shine the rest of us id say the only way to clean up legg lake is to make it a private pay lake and honestly that would keep the people who trash it out because the ones who trash it only go there because it is free and would not go if they had to pay $20 hell they probably wouldn’t go if it was $10
    you must live in the crappy part of puente, because the area i live in is clean.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast