Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Legg Lake in South El Monte

i went to legg for the first time yesterday to get my swagger for the ghetto tourny on sunday and i thought it was a nice place to fish. i caught (and released) 2 lmb's working top water action (small frogger and a jerky) in a hour time (1-1.5). it wasnt that bad. hell, i'd go back.

hmmmmm....

smoov
    Last edited by CL SmooV; 10-09-2009 at 05:39 PM.

you know what i hate to admit it cause im hispanic but its true i have seen this trashing. As for the fishing it is pretty good your probaly doing something wrong cause last week i caught 4 bass lost another 4, 4 crappie, and lost count on bluegills all in one day but there is days where the fish dont bite it depends what lake you fished also i catch alot of bass in the middle lake but im a leggular so maybe i just know all the hotspots

I am totally not a Hispanic hater. Just saying the park needs a good care.
    So since i have done wrong with my fishing technique, any advice for me please ?

Default Trash

Quote Originally Posted by Danny300 View Post
    dude...i'm a beaner.....but i agree that we need INS at Legg Lake every weekend
    It's not the race it's everybody that needs to be more responsible to keep things clean and safe. But that dosn't mean your not a beaner Danny! Some of my best friends Mexicans. Tell that over growin BGH that I was Just messin with him when I said he was a sh.t head. See ya Sunday.

i trip out on the parents that allow their kids to play on the "waterfall" rocks after it's been taped off with yellow caution tape.

danny trashing the lake again?

Quote Originally Posted by AAKK View Post
    I am totally not a Hispanic hater. Just saying the park needs a good care.
    So since i have done wrong with my fishing technique, any advice for me please ?
    what are you doing on sunday?

I used lure (crankbait and swimbait). Just cast it out and slowly reel it back.I did it like that for 2h and nothing happened. My friend used shrimp (peeled) and powerbait and also the super smelly dough bait for catfish but nothing too.

Quote Originally Posted by old pudd fisher View Post
    It's not the race it's everybody that needs to be more responsible to keep things clean and safe. But that dosn't mean your not a beaner Danny! Some of my best friends Mexicans. Tell that over growin BGH that I was Just messin with him when I said he was a sh.t head. See ya Sunday.
    did you get your doctor to sign off on your release??? still messin with yah...see you sunday and now dennys has a breakfast special for seniors that morning so your treating...lol

Default Breakfast

Quote Originally Posted by BIG*GAME*HUNTER View Post
    did you get your doctor to sign off on your release??? still messin with yah...see you sunday and now dennys has a breakfast special for seniors that morning so your treating...lol
    You have to be 55 or older. I just turned 60! sorry your not covered. And sorry for the thread jack legg lake poster. Thanks for the input.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast