Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Free Kittens!!!!

Default Free Kittens!!!!

Ok, so i have 7 kittens that will be 8 weeks old on sunday. As of right now they all need homes...I have 2 females and 5 males, all are good with people, and are getting used to other cats and dogs more everyday.

I work at PetSmart and only will adopt these little guys to indoor homes ONLY, i've seen too many bad things happen to outdoor cats. So please don't contact me if you plan on letting them outside.

Kittens are absolutely free, they haven't been fixed or started their shots yet, but are ready to go otherwise.

Colors are as follows:

Females: 1 calico (orange, black, white) 1 Gray/Orange Tabby (very gorgeous coloration)
    Males: 2 black/white (tabby color coming in) 2 Orange/white (tabby) 1 Tan/white tabby

If you are interested and seeing the kittens or want some pictures you can shoot me an Email to flyfisherman21@yahoo.com

or send me a p.m.

Thanks for looking

Also, located off the 91 or 5 freeway in anaheim, very convenient access

Geoff

My girl counsin's been looking for kittens.
    She's interested in the Females: 1 calico (orange, black, white) 1 Gray/Orange Tabby (very gorgeous coloration).

When is the earliest we can pick them up? Do you have any pictures of them by any chance?

Email sent.
    Last edited by whate; 10-08-2009 at 11:14 PM.

We have bloody cats ... That's enough !
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kittens%21[1].jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	67.2 KB 
ID:	15729  

lol Cangler...

Whate email replied, will get pics out this afternoon. Thanks for the interest

Geoff

Ohhhh ohhhhh.......don't TEMPT me!!!!

lol sue, so i shouldn't put pictures up...lol...glad your kitty is ok by the way, i have a cone head right now who just got fixed, attacking my keyboard as i type this...lol

Geoff