Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: PURSUIT *I <3 Bonito* 9/30

Quote Originally Posted by lalo56 View Post
    I have room in my truck. You are more than welcome.
    Im ready to go nowww lalo. LOL.... Im sure Vic will be ready....

It was nice meeting all you guys for the first time. Sorry I wasn't as talkative or friendly as I normally am. I was right on the point of being seasick and that dampen my mood for the whole day. I spent about half the day sleeping it off and the other half fishing. Victor is correct, bonita fishing was awesome today. Here's a few photo to add to the report.

Nice mixture of anchovies and baby sardines

Gus chumming up the bonita.

Someone's bag

Pictures of the gunny sacks

Victor having fun

Hout and Paul had a blast pulling on bonita today.

The boys of FNN just killed them today. Nice fishing with you guys.

Nice job out there Hout.
    Thanks Victor for posting the report. I had fun even though I was seasick half the day. BTW the boys of FNN can fish, and killed them today. Nice meeting all you guys.

Mannn your right... It was rough out there, I was feeling sick on the first stop but remained calm LOL ....It was a blast fishing with you guys, hout and paul killed it.....Hope to do it again with you guys. Had lots of fun...

What a great trip. Definitely needed it. Fishing was amazing. Non stop bonies. Good fishing with all you guys. Good to finally meet you Phong. Gotta do it again.

Side note, made some Bonies on the grill after marinating it for an hour. WOW it was bomb. I need some more.
    Last edited by cappo; 10-01-2009 at 10:40 AM.

i so totally should have called in sick :(

Thanks for the report. I was hoping B-fishing would be hot cuz I'm headed over this weekend. You should have tried topwaters. Nothing better than slamming B's on tw bass plugs like the Zara Spook!

GM<><

Awesome report guys!! I'm dieing to get out there,works just been kicking my ***!!!! Oh well ,gotta pay the bills!! Gonna try to hit h&m for a full day soon before seasons over.. We'll see how it goes....
    Great work again guys!!

looks like good times! I'm glad the bonies r back. Thanks for the report.

WELL HOT DOG.... I should have called out sick Wednesday instead of Tuesday. I wouldn't of minded throwing up all over you Vic!!! Now its too late . New job for me = less time out. Can't wait til next year. It's on!

Quote Originally Posted by cappo View Post
    Side note, made some Bonies on the grill after marinating it for an hour. WOW it was bomb. I need some more.
    Hell yah they were. You should cook more often. Nothing like coming home to a nice cooked meal

Ahhhhhh... San Quintin, I'm down !

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast