Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: PURSUIT *I <3 Bonito* 9/30

great report and picz vic. good to see the bite was on for everyone. what happened to the mako??? have always wanted to try sum. is it next weekend yet???
    [IMG]http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/1952/osiitoavatorat7.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/6360/38134035pg5.jpg[/IMG][img]http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/8875/28244273hx0.jpg[/img][img]http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/4591/trophiesal2.jpg[/img]

woohooooo looks like you guys had a real good time out there......too darn Bad I had to work.......c u next weekend........out on a 6 pak this weekend.........OFG

LOL Victor. I dont know how to get to San Quintin Do you? When we get there i may be generous!. Food and boat off there is split.Im bringing someone else. you do same
    Gas is on me!!!!
    Last edited by lalo56; 09-30-2009 at 11:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lalo56 View Post
    LOL Victor. I dont know how to get to San Quintin Do you? When we get there i may be generous!. Food and boat off there is split.Im bringing someone else. you do same
    Gas is on me!!!!

uhhhhhh I know how to get there lol.........OFG

Quote Originally Posted by olfishergal View Post
    uhhhhhh I know how to get there lol.........OFG
    I have room in my truck. You are more than welcome.

i love bonito. one of my favorite fish to eat. Nice catch!

Nice job on the bones... You should of been throwin tha LC again....

damn! i need to get out on that. too bad the pursuit is always so PACKED. way to slay man. that bonito on the FW bass setup must have been fun lol. thanks for the report.

Glad you guys caught fish. The fish will be glad to know that you are heading back to the desert!!! So how many days did you spend on the water this month?

Quote Originally Posted by Oz View Post
    great report and picz vic. good to see the bite was on for everyone. what happened to the mako??? have always wanted to try sum. is it next weekend yet???
    Thanks Oz... Im not sure what happend to it. Cant wait til next weekend!

Quote Originally Posted by olfishergal View Post
    woohooooo looks like you guys had a real good time out there......too darn Bad I had to work.......c u next weekend........out on a 6 pak this weekend.........OFG
    Thanks OFG...good luck on your 6pak! are you going offshore?

Quote Originally Posted by lalo56 View Post
    Gas is on me!!!!
    LOL...wow...I said north(Channel Islands), but San Quintin is perfectly fine with me! haha. Just let me know when! I need to save up my pennies.

Quote Originally Posted by smokehound View Post
    i love bonito. one of my favorite fish to eat. Nice catch!
    Thanks man...They're not bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Liteliner View Post
    Nice job on the bones... You should of been throwin tha LC again....
    Thanks Peter...I thought about throwing the LC but it was a little windy and too many lines out. Next time I will!

Quote Originally Posted by boxl0bster View Post
    damn! i need to get out on that. too bad the pursuit is always so PACKED. way to slay man. that bonito on the FW bass setup must have been fun lol. thanks for the report.
    They are having some lighter loads now... In the middle of summer it can seem like too much though. I guess it gets packed for a reason. Pretty much everyone on the boat got some action.

Quote Originally Posted by deanhall32 View Post
    Glad you guys caught fish. The fish will be glad to know that you are heading back to the desert!!! So how many days did you spend on the water this month?
    Thanks dean...I spent maybe 15...16...25...30 days...im not sure haha. Some guy on the boat kept complaining because he didnt want anybody to cross his line or come over/under him. He just wanted to stay in his spot. It reminded me of you LOL.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast