Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: PURSUIT *I <3 Bonito* 9/30

Quote Originally Posted by Oz View Post
    that batter is crap. wayyyyyy over seasoned. no wonder they where giving it away free one time on one of the boats i fished on
    Thats what you get for taking 20 of the 22 bags of it they were trying to give away...You were all over those just like the pork chops homie "GET AWAY, this sh** is MINE!!"

GD

Quote Originally Posted by victor101 View Post
    Yeah i remember that trip....fool, you took like 20 bags home! LMAO!!!
    dude i took like a dozen. he had like 100+ of those things

Quote Originally Posted by ghetto dad View Post
    Thats what you get for taking 20 of the 22 bags of it they were trying to give away...You were all over those just like the pork chops homie "GET AWAY, this sh** is MINE!!"

GD
    u love to exagerate as always fool
    [IMG]http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/1952/osiitoavatorat7.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/6360/38134035pg5.jpg[/IMG][img]http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/8875/28244273hx0.jpg[/img][img]http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/4591/trophiesal2.jpg[/img]

Victor call me about tomorrow, you have my number call me soon before midnight or before 3am. so i can make the plans. Thanks.
    Last edited by lalo56; 10-02-2009 at 11:56 PM.

Way to go, looks like you had a fun day out there. Thanks for the post and the pics.

Tight lines

Killa

Quote Originally Posted by lalo56 View Post
    Victor call me about tomorrow, you have my number call me soon before midnight or before 3am. so i can make the plans. Thanks.
    Heard you drunk dialed vic homie...

GD

people gaffing a tiny mako, way to go. Because one freaking mako shark looks so good in the counts, ohhh and they can also charge $20 for cleaning it. Ignorance, killing a twenty pound mako is plain selfish ignorance. Wait till the enviros read this, next we know they'll be shutting down shark fishing all together. Maybe they should, people odviously can't regulate themselves. If people would simply make a concious decision to release fish that are odviously inmature, people wouldn't look at pictures of dead makos and think, "great catch, maybe they should have released it now and barbequed it when it was 80 lbs bigger." And yes, I am the one who always points stuff like this out, maybe people will finally understand that I've seen it from the inside, and the reason for keeping fish like that is not for anything other than ignorance. Making a quick buck is much better for certain people than the long term health of a fishery. Its okay, its not affecting them, but it will be affecting the younger generation who will have to feel the repricusions during there lifetime. Rant over, let the flaming begin, and oh yes, sure it legal, that doesn't mean its right.

Now Victor, I know you didn't do anything wrong, and this isn't a personal attack to anyone on this board, its my opinion, by the way, good job on the bonito and other critters
    Last edited by kelpbasskid; 10-03-2009 at 08:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KILLA View Post
    Way to go, looks like you had a fun day out there. Thanks for the post and the pics.

Tight lines

Killa
    Thanks Killa!

Quote Originally Posted by kelpbasskid View Post
    people gaffing a tiny mako, way to go. Because one freaking mako shark looks so good in the counts, ohhh and they can also charge $20 for cleaning it. Ignorance, killing a twenty pound mako is plain selfish ignorance. Wait till the enviros read this, next we know they'll be shutting down shark fishing all together. Maybe they should, people odviously can't regulate themselves. If people would simply make a concious decision to release fish that are odviously inmature, people wouldn't look at pictures of dead makos and think, "great catch, maybe they should have released it now and barbequed it when it was 80 lbs bigger." And yes, I am the one who always points stuff like this out, maybe people will finally understand that I've seen it from the inside, and the reason for keeping fish like that is not for anything other than ignorance. Making a quick buck is much better for certain people than the long term health of a fishery. Its okay, its not affecting them, but it will be affecting the younger generation who will have to feel the repricusions during there lifetime. Rant over, let the flaming begin, and oh yes, sure it legal, that doesn't mean its right.

Now Victor, I know you didn't do anything wrong, and this isn't a personal attack to anyone on this board, its my opinion, by the way, good job on the bonito and other critters
    No flaming here...Everyone is entitled to their views, and i cant say I disagree with you. It IS up to us to conserve... BTW for what its worth, the dude felt bad about gaffing it afterwards.

yeah, I would feel really bad too, when I first started working on sportfishing boats, which were sportboats (not anymore), I wouldn't have a problem with stuff like that. However, when I matured and started becoming aware of the affects such practices were having on the fishery, it made me more sensitive to such actions.

I saw too many bonito and barracuda dumped in the harbor, becuase deadheads killed as many as they could, throwing them on the deck, and then at the end of the day realized that no one wanted them.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345