Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Fairmont?

Default Fairmont?

any one knows which lake is the best one of the three at lake fairmont?i heard there's carp in the little small pond that is next to the golf course. but im not sure if thats true.

Quote Originally Posted by catfish 17 View Post
    any one knows which lake is the best one of the three at lake fairmont?i heard there's carp in the little small pond that is next to the golf course. But im not sure if thats true.
    shhhh...if you need any info on tht lake asK the peoples on the lake with shifty eyes and a shady charcteristacs...j/k yeah gd size ones too..corn tortillas and bread dough...

Default yup.

Golf Course side pond has carp, koi, goldfish, lg. mouth bass, bluegill, and cats .... there are SOME HUGE CARP AND KOI! Please please PLEASE safely release ALL caught fish ... please?

Quote Originally Posted by LunkerLover View Post
    Please please PLEASE safely release ALL caught fish ... please?
    Not just forthe fish's sake either. There is a lot of pesticide and fertilizer runoff in most golf course ponds. Those aren't the fish you should be eating, that's for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyler View Post
    Not just forthe fish's sake either. There is a lot of pesticide and fertilizer runoff in most golf course ponds. Those aren't the fish you should be eating, that's for sure.
    sup stranger, turned off lurker mode huh??? you going to the tourney in fairmont bro???

do the carp bite pretty quick in the pond?and when is the tournament?