Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: I need help choosing a Bass boat.

Default I need help choosing a Bass boat.

I have an 18' tri hull and it gose sideways in my Garage wtih no room left for anything else!

I want a boat that will fit on one side and is Easy for one person to launch.

Any ideas?

Thanks for your help,

Steve...

Give me your bass boat!!!!! Ill hook you up with an alluminum 14 ft boat.. easy to launch for one person!!

:banana: :rofl:

seriously though.. You would need to downsize though.. A small alluminum is all I can think off! 8)

johnsfishing

How long is your garage? Having a trailer with a swing away tongue helps too. Most of the newer bass boats now have trailers with this feature. In fact, I know a few people whose bass boats fit perfectly on one side of the garage. Most of them are 17'6"-18'6" boats. IMHO if you're coming from an 18 footer, you wouldn't be happy with a 14ft.-16ft. aluminum. Try looking at the Bass Tracker 175, Stratos 275XL, Ranger 175VS, Stratos 176XT, and Nitro's 750 and 482 models for boats in the 17' range. Most of these should fit on one side of any garage. Another thing to keep in consideration is adding 2-3ft. to the total package length if you'll be using a transom saver on your boat.