Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: iPhone finally has picture messaging...

Default iPhone finally has picture messaging...

All you iPhone users, as of today just upgrade your iPhone in iTunes and after you restart you'll have MMS capabilities, which is long overdue. AT&T finally got around to getting their network capable of handling all the traffic that will come. Finally I can send picture txts of my fish to my friends...

Default don"t do it

don"t upgrade your phone to 3.1 ur phone going be all wack , like ur battery life will not last as long as before and u get freezing issue. once you upgrade to 3.1 you can't downgrade back to 3.0 . we have 4 iphone in our family 3 are on 3.1 and are crap and the one on 3.0 is fine. be warn

If AT&T's network couldn't handle the iPhone overload without picture messaging, i refuse to believe they've 'upgraded' it so that even MORE data could be handled through it.

As soon as Cingular merged with AT&T, I jumped ship because of the fact they gladly took on new customers, and didn't upgrade their network to reflect that influx. Typical corporate decision...

With MMS now available, I'm gonna love hearing the complaints since I doubt their newtwork can handle the extra traffic.

Im not seeing any issues with it. Not like i use MMS through out the day.

Quote Originally Posted by dudelove View Post
    don"t upgrade your phone to 3.1 ur phone going be all wack , like ur battery life will not last as long as before and u get freezing issue. once you upgrade to 3.1 you can't downgrade back to 3.0 . we have 4 iphone in our family 3 are on 3.1 and are crap and the one on 3.0 is fine. be warn
    Upgraded when the update first came out, and work flawlessly for me. Plus if you dont upgrade to 3.1 u have a major security issue with email/ SMS messages so if I were you I'd upgrade.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    If AT&T's network couldn't handle the iPhone overload without picture messaging, i refuse to believe they've 'upgraded' it so that even MORE data could be handled through it.

As soon as Cingular merged with AT&T, I jumped ship because of the fact they gladly took on new customers, and didn't upgrade their network to reflect that influx. Typical corporate decision...

With MMS now available, I'm gonna love hearing the complaints since I doubt their newtwork can handle the extra traffic.
    Yea this whole "network cant handle all the traffic" I read an article the other day about AT&T's Network uses in USA and mms messaging only used up 2.3 % of network traffic while SMS used up to 88 %. I think us Iphone users are getting robbed of services that we should be getting with our unlimited Data plans. Yea we get unlimited Internet but what good is that if the freakin Safari Brower is capable of viewing Flash based webpages, And more then half of the web is going Flash based?

If it wasnt for jailbreaking my Iphone It would be almost useless to me. now they want $199.99 for the 3GS cause it has video? **** I have had video recording on my 3G since the day I bought it, Voice recording yup that to.Pay 4.99 an app from the app store I dont think so, ill get it for free from appolous

Iphones are whack!!

Get a Blackberry. You'll never have another phone issue again!!

My vote goes for "G1"....Had it 4 almost a year & have no complaints. Love it. Don't care for the new my touch or G2 if you wanna call it. I need the full keyboard to type, I have big hands so the typing on the touch screen is not good for me although I still have that option also w/the G1.

Quote Originally Posted by WARRIORMIKE View Post
    Iphones are whack!!

Get a Blackberry. You'll never have another phone issue again!!

Ah nah u got it backwards Blackberries are whack thats why At&t is giving them out for free these days.

Quote Originally Posted by The Angler View Post
    Ah nah u got it backwards Blackberries are whack thats why At&t is giving them out for free these days.

I think you need to double check that son, its Verizon. If you knew anything about smartphones, which doesn't seem much, you would know that it Research in Motion is the manufacture

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast