Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: It's Free!

Default It's Free!

So, I was looking up some stuff to do for free and I came across this. Some of you might aready know about it, but for those who dont, here it is...

SHARK LAGOON NIGHTS AT THE AQUARIUM
    Date: September 11, 2009 - December 25, 2009
    Times: 6p.m. - 9p.m.
    www.aquariumofpacific.org
    Phone: 562/590-3100
    Admission: FREE

The public is invited to get up close with the ocean’s ultimate predators at the Aquarium of the Pacific for FREE during Shark Lagoon Nights. Guests will have the opportunity to touch more than 150 sharks and see large sharks such as sandtigers at the Shark Lagoon exhibit on select Friday evenings from 6 p.m.-9 p.m. Shark Lagoon brings guests closer to these predators than they ever imagined. Guests can touch and learn about sharks; shop in Pacific Collections; purchase drinks, coffee, dessert, or a light meal; and enjoy live music during Shark Lagoon Nights.

Any chance I can bring my shark rig too???? :)

Thanks for the tip! Took the G=kids tonight, they loved it!

Quote Originally Posted by evalrez View Post
    So, I was looking up some stuff to do for free and I came across this. Some of you might aready know about it, but for those who dont, here it is...

SHARK LAGOON NIGHTS AT THE AQUARIUM
    Date: September 11, 2009 - December 25, 2009
    Times: 6p.m. - 9p.m.
    www.aquariumofpacific.org
    Phone: 562/590-3100
    Admission: FREE

The public is invited to get up close with the ocean’s ultimate predators at the Aquarium of the Pacific for FREE during Shark Lagoon Nights. Guests will have the opportunity to touch more than 150 sharks and see large sharks such as sandtigers at the Shark Lagoon exhibit on select Friday evenings from 6 p.m.-9 p.m. Shark Lagoon brings guests closer to these predators than they ever imagined. Guests can touch and learn about sharks; shop in Pacific Collections; purchase drinks, coffee, dessert, or a light meal; and enjoy live music during Shark Lagoon Nights.

i remember they been doing it off and o...near pierpointlanding in lb..great 3man band last time...sublie tribute band..only in the lbc..