Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Increased Camping fees and mandatory 2 day fishing pass

Quote Originally Posted by goodguy View Post
    Seen my bank account lately...? Born and raised Orange County and have NEVER been wealthy...
    DITTO!! sad when I cant even afford to go fishin' as much as I'd like

Quote Originally Posted by Fisherman57 View Post
    There's a person INSIDE the suit?....
    Hahaha good 1

Quote Originally Posted by sansou View Post
    Troutdog,

$192 per week X 52?

But where are you gonna find 25 friends?

See you friday night. Bring your drinking cap. I have some mystery alcohol.
    I'll take your word for it (scary thought I know)

Great question...Craig's list?

Sounds good, I'll be sure to bring my cap...wait, cup or cap?

TD

Camping $25.00s? Sleep in the parking lot that's where the party is anyway. Or at least use to be, is it still ok to crash in the parking lot?

WOW!!! Nice to know I'm wealthy just cause I live in the OC!! You may be watching too much TV. There's a small % of the super rich, the rest are just hard working people that are just trying to get by. I live in a condo, own a 8 and 9 year old vehicle, fish with Walmart rods and reels. Yes I have a lot of powerbait. It's good to be prepared. Oh and I don't own a boat, but does a float tube count? Seems like a poor man's boat to me.

Hoping that the size of the fish increase this year. I agree with TD, smaller fish last season.
    $25 to camp is steep to me for what you get. Dirt lot and that's it.

But I may be wrong. It's happened before, once or twice (or thousands)!!!

Quote Originally Posted by See Chris Fish View Post
    WOW!!! Nice to know I'm wealthy just cause I live in the OC!! You may be watching too much TV. There's a small % of the super rich, the rest are just hard working people that are just trying to get by. Hoping that the size of the fish increase this year. I agree with TD, smaller fish last season.

$ 25.00 for a dirt spot to camp is to much

Quote Originally Posted by Troutman65 View Post
    $ 25.00 for a dirt spot to camp is to much
    Tell them you won't sleep all night. That's worth a discount right?

Quote Originally Posted by See Chris Fish View Post
    WOW!!! Nice to know I'm wealthy just cause I live in the OC!! You may be watching too much TV. There's a small % of the super rich, the rest are just hard working people that are just trying to get by. I live in a condo, own a 8 and 9 year old vehicle, fish with Walmart rods and reels. Yes I have a lot of powerbait. It's good to be prepared. Oh and I don't own a boat, but does a float tube count? Seems like a poor man's boat to me.

Hoping that the size of the fish increase this year. I agree with TD, smaller fish last season.

Yep! I agree... I have a 7 and a half year old truck that was $26,000 brand friggin new that's falling apart with 100k miles on it. Can't afford to trade it in... I live in a tiny house that's a step above a condo with no yard and have to bust my butt to stay afloat and so far, not so good... Don't own a boat... Cheap caddis float tube I have been able to afford to use 5 times in the 8 years I've owned it... Still use my 2 phoenix rods that I got on consecutive christmas's when I was 12-13... I'm 30 now... Plus the $30 special on sale fenwik I bought 5 years ago...
    But yeah all of us "OC" folks are just filthy rich!

$25 for a dirt lot that is right on top of the next dirt lot is ridiculous! There's not even space or trees in between... I pay the same price to camp at san clemente right on the cliff in front of the ocean. One of the best views on the planet... Or a nice secluded spot in the mountains at green valley... The price doesn't add up...
    Last edited by goodguy; 09-24-2009 at 03:17 PM.

Ok, children, put the handbags away!

[IMG]http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/1952/osiitoavatorat7.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/6360/38134035pg5.jpg[/IMG][img]http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/8875/28244273hx0.jpg[/img][img]http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/4591/trophiesal2.jpg[/img]

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast