Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Alert!! Neters at DVL!!

Always a good idea to have (quality) binoculars in your tackle bag or box. The dfg use them all the time to spot culprits breaking the rules. If you have no writing pen with you then text the info to yourself. That way when you get back to the dock, lake employees or the dfg have something to go on. It's the most quietest way to stay out of the spotlight,outbursts, or personal assaults that can cause injury.

Yup you shoulda played some bumper boats and rammed him hard....lol.... I once had to play bumper boats,but not in a rental! It was my Crappy 17' Lowe bass boat vs. a 30k bass boat.... We were fishing boils in castaic and I was maybe 200-300yds away from the guy and he tells me "hey beaner this lake is huge why the **** are you fishing in here!?!?!".... I told(or shouted at) him " Hey I paid for the entrance, I'm at least 3x casting distance from you!! WTF is your problem dude" Then he gets closer and casts a kastmaster in my boat right by my dad..... I cut him off the give him the finger..... It was closing time btw, so he bones out and I go right after him.... my crap went 35 his 50mph? But I get to the launch ramp and while he went to trailer the boat,he closed up on me and rammed my bow(It's aluminum and old so who cares!!!), then I get really pissed and I ram the side of his boat hard! It had a crack on the upper part of the hull and I was just LMAO at him..... So then I was expecting him at the parking lot but I guessed he wussed out and fixed up his stuff somewhere else,,,lol,,, I guess there are POS people out there,and either they confront you and you do something about it or keep quiet,,, u know the path I chose! lol he sure woulda been screwed because of trying to hook my dad.....

if this post is bogus? it makes for good reading, man i havent on a read in a long time...oh geo, hell yeah f*ck that fools boat up..was he aimin at your pops or the dudes casting sucks?
    Last edited by BIG*GAME*HUNTER; 09-24-2009 at 04:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by HuskerRod (rodthebod) View Post
    Everybody is bringing up interesting points, but where was the second perpetrator during the high speed, ahh, low speed chase? Please choose one of the following:

a. with the gill net standing on shore in his underwear
    b. with the gill net standing in the lake in his underwear
    c. hiding behind some overgrowth ashamed of being caught in his underwear at the lake
    d. yelling for his buddy to get the hell back there and pick him up
    e. none of the above

This case is getting more interesting by the minute.
    pure comedy this ish is too funny

Sorry, no pics no credit.... Rental boat and the lake staff blew it off ? Mmmmmm. It smells fishy to me..

Well the fact that he hasn't posted since his original post tells allot...

shady story

But fun to think about. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by HuskerRod (rodthebod) View Post
    guys,

I just finished the first round of questioning potential witnesses. With no leads to go on the investigation has been tough I must admit and has reached many dead ends. As we all know everyone has the right to frolick in "tighty whities", "bra and panties", or whatever they so choose. The trouble comes when they are seen with an alleged gill net contacting in a non-body contact body of water with their body. That's when things get interesting. Also as of late, to make matters more difficult the main victim has been reluctant to come forward for fear the guy in his underwear will comeback, with or without the gill net, and further cause undo stress. Lets all hope and pray that "vision" will pull through this one. "Vision" we are with you buddy.

Special note: As I write this I'm "commando".
    lmfao

Quote Originally Posted by BIG*GAME*HUNTER View Post
    if this post is bogus? it makes for good reading, man i havent on a read in a long time...oh geo, hell yeah f*ck that fools boat up..was he aimin at your pops or the dudes casting sucks?
    lol I guess,,,hahaha looked like he tried casting at my dad because he closed in..... I also got a new kastmaster and some leader too....lol.... I shoulda tied it on right in front of him, just like a big F U....lol!

Default DVl.

I called the DFG once agaiin and finally got through and transferred tl a local officer and I told him what was going on and he said that he would look into the situation and apoligized for not coming to the bell sooner. After Yesterday my nephew who was with me is still scared of the whole situaion and has vowed that he never wants to go fishing again. He's 11 years old and now has the worst memory of something we love to do. Im suprised at the reaction on this post and how people can joke about such a incident. Im not worried about myself but my nephew is the one im worried about. I would have loved to go fistacuffs witht those rats but you have to remeber I have a minor in my boat and that would be a terrible example. His parents never want for him to go fishing again I hope you guys feel good about yourselves.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast