Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Alert!! Neters at DVL!!

Quote Originally Posted by WaterBound View Post
    Just because the person might have panicked and not called someone in the HEAT OF THE MOMENT does not mean the incident did not happen. This reminds me of the time my friend Lynn was date raped by one of her former co-workers. My friend Kenrick worked in the Fresno District Attorney's office and I was telling him about it and how the police and LA DAs office would do nothing about it because after the rapist was done she ran out of the room naked screaming all the way to her friend's house. She did not call the police for a few days until convinced to do so by her friends and family. The police and DAs office were not willing to pursue the case. Kenrick immediately made jokes about my friend kind of like the people on this thread have done. Only because I have had personally experienced many traumas and friends that have been raped, more common that you want to even imagine. I knew from experience that for one, AFTER you just got ****** up. Calling the police is not always the first thing on your mind, especially if you are a minority and have a history of being abused by your local police department. Second, how often do crimes happen and the police come down write a fancy report and DO NOTHING! No one gets caught and you wasted all that time getting a report filed only to become a crime statistic. Third, sometimes you get a DICK officer that actually makes you feel worse!!! My friend was gang raped in her home in Alhambra in front of her entire family and Alhambra PD officers were joking around and laughing while taking the report like nothing. Even making jokes about the event. ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING! An example for this specific thread would be like the numerous times many of us have personally called the DFG about poachers and NOTHING happened! No DFG officer coming down EVER! No investigation EVER! No fines No ticket. So you telling this forum that DFG saying they do not believe it is quite humorous. Since when has DFG had their **** together??? My friend Mike is RIGHT NOW up in Golden Trout country near MT Whitney shocking bodies of water for population stats. He is volunteering even though DFG should be doing this!!! ***(By the way I can't wait till he comes back. He said they found a huge golden there last time. Let us hope the pop stats look good). The point for legality and our judicial system is that you need proof to try and convict people. However just because there is no physical proof or evidence doesn't mean the incident did not happen. I personally do not have a lot of faith in underpaid government workers telling me the truth. That is for God and the parties involved to really know.

Quote Originally Posted by 2quikmotorwerks View Post
    omg this ish is f--king hilarioushusker you are comedy bro keep up the good laughs

Actually , when you go solo , TNT works better as it guts the fish for you ....

Quote Originally Posted by WaterBound View Post
    Just because the person might have panicked and not called someone in the HEAT OF THE MOMENT does not mean the incident did not happen. This reminds me of the time my friend Lynn was date raped by one of her former co-workers. My friend Kenrick worked in the Fresno District Attorney's office and I was telling him about it and how the police and LA DAs office would do nothing about it because after the rapist was done she ran out of the room naked screaming all the way to her friend's house. She did not call the police for a few days until convinced to do so by her friends and family. The police and DAs office were not willing to pursue the case. Kenrick immediately made jokes about my friend kind of like the people on this thread have done. Only because I have had personally experienced many traumas and friends that have been raped, more common that you want to even imagine. I knew from experience that for one, AFTER you just got ****** up. Calling the police is not always the first thing on your mind, especially if you are a minority and have a history of being abused by your local police department. Second, how often do crimes happen and the police come down write a fancy report and DO NOTHING! No one gets caught and you wasted all that time getting a report filed only to become a crime statistic. Third, sometimes you get a DICK officer that actually makes you feel worse!!! My friend was gang raped in her home in Alhambra in front of her entire family and Alhambra PD officers were joking around and laughing while taking the report like nothing. Even making jokes about the event. ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING! An example for this specific thread would be like the numerous times many of us have personally called the DFG about poachers and NOTHING happened! No DFG officer coming down EVER! No investigation EVER! No fines No ticket. So you telling this forum that DFG saying they do not believe it is quite humorous. Since when has DFG had their **** together??? My friend Mike is RIGHT NOW up in Golden Trout country near MT Whitney shocking bodies of water for population stats. He is volunteering even though DFG should be doing this!!! ***(By the way I can't wait till he comes back. He said they found a huge golden there last time. Let us hope the pop stats look good). The point for legality and our judicial system is that you need proof to try and convict people. However just because there is no physical proof or evidence doesn't mean the incident did not happen. I personally do not have a lot of faith in underpaid government workers telling me the truth. That is for God and the parties involved to really know.

Man ... i thought i was bitter and twisted !

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910