Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: C&r nazis****

Default C&r nazis****

are you a hardcore c&r kinda guy..do you pick on lil kids that take fish or old folks that keep fish...but don't say ish when someone bigger than you does. but than you turn your head and speak under your breath..i c&r but the butthurt community wants me to cuddle my fish and give it a lil hug before i remove a HOOK from it's jaw...while i put him gently back into the water while the bass is so tired from the fight he scurrys back to the deep..sounds ironic that you put hooks in there mouth but you think it doesn't hurt them...put one in your mouth see if it does? basicly, don't pick on people that fish and catch a bass and your all butthurt they won't put it back...if your trying to preserve your park pond talk ish isn't going to do it and picking on 15yr olds wont either..watchout if you are 15 and under or 50 and over these c&r nazi love to prey on you. if your park is a c&r park than follow the rules but if not who are you to say anything..i guess the only way for someone to talk big is typing it..see you guys at your local ponds and say hi to that guy in the blk sleep*walkers cap..
    C&R=cool C&R nazis=not cool

ps...basslady and lilmystery worst nazis but talk big on boards..met both of them and never said a word of there nazi affiliation....
    Last edited by BIG*GAME*HUNTER; 09-27-2009 at 07:20 AM.

ps...basslady and lilmystery worst nazis but talk big on boards..met both of them and never said a word of there nazi affiliation....

Hear HATEBREED so you'll be happy,,,
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=36607503

this is going to get good!

If you ask me it sounds like you're butt hurt after being called on for mishandling the dink LMB that you target. Yeah, there's a few of us who care for our local & larger lakes' Bass population. And a little education goes a LOOOOOONG way. Bro, it's called constructive criticism. Learn to learn from your mistakes and you'll be surprised how much a better person you can be. That goes for fishing & life in general, no doubt (I've learned the hard way, trust).

You got kids? Plan on having any? If so, would you like them to enjoy a fishery like the one you're enjoying? Imagine if they could enjoy a much better fishery than you? Just a few questions to ask yourself. With poachers and irresponsible anglers your kids/grand kids & mine will be @$$ed out of that experience. So much for our children being our lifetime fishing partners if there are no fish to be caught.

Bass are NOT stocked in most lakes and therefore it's up the US, the anglers who target them, to try and help sustain the population. While harvesting is necessary, I don't think that dragging them on the dirt and leaving hooks in their guts is part of the harvesting process. I'd much rather see you take a legal sized bass home and eat it than to throw it back only to have it die anyway.

There are certain species that reproduce much too easily and rapidly (carp/stripers) and in fact make it difficult for other species to survive (large mouth bass). So why not give the underdogs a hand and try to improve their chance of survival. I know I'd hate some of my lakes if all they had was catfish, trout & blue gills!!

I don't claim to talk BIG on boards, nor do I intend to. Internet gangsters are f*cking dumb, besides I'm on the boards to get educated and help educate those in the sport that brings us TOGETHER. Unfortunately some bring the "hood" mentality into the sport and that's when the drama unravels. Sad, but true...how an entire society can get phucked by a few.

My respect goes out to those who stand up for their Fish & Game rights (after all, we pay our frigging dues that only continue to climb year after year). What better than to be able to slay while completely following regulations?

IMO, some of us (myself included) need to grow some balls and be the bigger man. And not by showing who's more hardcore and willing to throw chingazos over pointless high school driven hormones, but by following DFG regulations to helping sustain our fisheries. After all, that is a true angler's goal right? - to be able to catch legal sized fish and take them home for dinner, or simply catch & release in hopes of catching 'em again when they're bigger & stronger, hence a better fight.

Do your best in educating those who aren't aware of technicalities or plain simple rules. And most importantly, continue calling the poacher hotline when you witness BS that messes it up for us all.
    Last edited by mickeysindahouse; 09-27-2009 at 06:30 PM.

Anyone got a good recipe for Large mouth Bass?

I am thinking that this pomegranate glaze I saw on a cooking channel would be good with LMB on the grill. MMMMMM sounds tasty already. :)
    Last edited by Troutman65; 09-27-2009 at 03:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Troutman65 View Post
    Anyone got a good recipe for Large mouth Bass?

I am thinking that this pomegranate glaze I saw on a cooking channel would be good with LMB on the grill. MMMMMM sounds tasty already. :)
    Legal Sized Bass N' Beer!

6 fillets bass (1/2 to 3/4 thick)
    1/4 ts pepper
    1 paprika
    1/4 c chopped onion
    1/4 c butter
    2 tb all-purpose flour
    2 c beer
    1 tb brown sugar
    2 whole cloves
    1 tb lemon juice

Sprinkle fish fillets with 1 teaspoon salt, the pepper, and some paprika. In a skillet, cook onion in butter till tender. Stir in flour; cook and stir till brown. Gradually stir in the beer. Cook and stir till the mixture bubbles. Stir in the sugar and cloves. Add fish fillets to sauce. Cover and cook for 10 to 15 minutes over low heat till fish flakes with a fork. Remove fish to a platter. Stir lemon juice into sauce in the skillet. Serve sauce over fish with rice, if desired. Makes 6 servings.

Quote Originally Posted by mickeysindahouse View Post
    Legal Sized Bass N' Beer!

6 fillets bass (1/2 to 3/4 thick)
    1/4 ts pepper
    1 paprika
    1/4 c chopped onion
    1/4 c butter
    2 tb all-purpose flour
    2 c beer
    1 tb brown sugar
    2 whole cloves
    1 tb lemon juice

Sprinkle fish fillets with 1 teaspoon salt, the pepper, and some paprika. In a skillet, cook onion in butter till tender. Stir in flour; cook and stir till brown. Gradually stir in the beer. Cook and stir till the mixture bubbles. Stir in the sugar and cloves. Add fish fillets to sauce. Cover and cook for 10 to 15 minutes over low heat till fish flakes with a fork. Remove fish to a platter. Stir lemon juice into sauce in the skillet. Serve sauce over fish with rice, if desired. Makes 6 servings.

I was thinking a full limit of bass on the grill. this recipe will do nicely. Thanks. Any others?

just remember.....every time you eat a L.M.B. a baby dies.......

mickeysindahouse: It was a QUOTE FROM HIS POST.... look right in the bottom of his post in tiny little letters.... I don't know any of them..... I just wanted to make the tiny words bigger,,,lol,,, I have no drama with anyone..... only with u know who.....

Quote Originally Posted by BabyKiller View Post
    ive been a frequent visitor of this site since high school, so i must be like 8 or so years. one common problem that i have noticed is a friction point over lmb. the site has taken a position. myself, i follow the law, and have added respect for all species. i know your mad, but your attitude is unecessary. i am walking a fine line with the way i post, and may get banned. in the years since i have been on this site i have seen many leave or be banned. your seem destined for the latter. smokem peace pipe time?

Thats great advice .

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast