Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Official S.F. 49ers thread

Quote Originally Posted by cappo View Post
    Favre is going down Patrick. Get your tissues ready.

Cappo,

Vikings are playing at Home. Its going to be a good game. I don't think for a minute its going to be a walk in the park win. But a win no the less for the Vikings this Sunday.

You had better ask Tito to hand you some tissue.

Quote Originally Posted by skylarjames2009 View Post
    http://www.49ers.com/media-gallery/v...b-04b45461a860

This will be the same for your Vikings Niners are back

I do not think so SkylerJames.

The Vikings have it going on this Season.

ESPN football today is calling this the game of the week!!!!

Only 2 teams 2-0 that are playing each other this week, Niners will be 1 of the 2-3 teams that will be 3-0!!!! last time 49ers went 3-0 we got a little somthing that year called super bowl rings!!!

Heres a few stats from previous matchups

Peterson is expected to play despite being limited in practice this week due to a back injury.

The worst game of his career came in his only matchup with the 49ers, rushing for three yards on 14 carries and not catching a pass in a 27-7 win Dec. 9, 2007. It's the only time Peterson's been held below 25 yards on the ground.

San Francisco quarterback Shaun Hill improved to 9-3 as a starter Sunday when he completed 19 of 26 for 144 yards. He was 22 of 27 for 181 yards and a TD against Minnesota in the last meeting in 2007.

The Vikings have won three straight at home over the 49ers, most recently a 35-7 victory Sept. 28, 2003.

Its going to be a nail biter...

Quote Originally Posted by The Angler View Post
    ESPN football today is calling this the game of the week!!!!

Only 2 teams 2-0 that are playing each other this week, Niners will be 1 of the 2-3 teams that will be 3-0!!!! last time 49ers went 3-0 we got a little somthing that year called super bowl rings!!!

Do not get all pumped up just this yet buddy. They have not played the game yet.

We have been calling this the game of the week for a few days now.

This is going to be the year the Vikings go back to the Super Bowl and win one

Heres a few stats from previous matchups

Peterson is expected to play despite being limited in practice this week due to a back injury.

The worst game of his career came in his only matchup with the 49ers, rushing for three yards on 14 carries and not catching a pass in a 27-7 win Dec. 9, 2007. It's the only time Peterson's been held below 25 yards on the ground.

San Francisco quarterback Shaun Hill improved to 9-3 as a starter Sunday when he completed 19 of 26 for 144 yards. He was 22 of 27 for 181 yards and a TD against Minnesota in the last meeting in 2007.

The Vikings have won three straight at home over the 49ers, most recently a 35-7 victory Sept. 28, 2003.

Its going to be a nail biter...

Like I said , " It not going to be a walk in the park win for the Vikings ."

Quote Originally Posted by Troutman65 View Post
    OK Angler buddy, I started a thread for you and the rest of the 49er fans. all 3 of them Thats ok, there are only 2 Vikings fans on FNN.

Enjoy while it lasts. Sunday my Vikings will be Victorious over the 49ers.
    slaps a porkchop in ya face your vikings goind down!!!
    [IMG]http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/1952/osiitoavatorat7.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/6360/38134035pg5.jpg[/IMG][img]http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/8875/28244273hx0.jpg[/img][img]http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/4591/trophiesal2.jpg[/img]

Whats up with all these Niner fans coming out the wood work? Last season I was takin shots from everyone bout the niners with no back up. Now they 2-0 people jumping on the bandwagon a little early for that dont ya'll think?

Where did all the Patriot fans go?

GO NINERS, Down since I was able to understand the game

Whats up with all these Niner fans coming out the wood work? Last season I was takin shots from everyone bout the niners with no back up. Now they 2-0 people jumping on the bandwagon a little early for that dont ya'll think?

Where did all the Patriot fans go?

GO NINERS, Down since I was able to understand the game
    I didnt see no bashin last year. I woulda had your back mang.

Biggest bandwagon in the NFL hands down....you all but said it yourself.

TD

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast