Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ChiSox thread....

Default ChiSox thread....

Just so SoCalDude007 has a place to rant and rave instead of on the Dodger thread I figured this was long overdue, today seemed like a great day to get this going.....

Sox get shut out at home 7-0 by the A's who have the 3rd worst record in the majors to date.....NICE

TD

I dunno if 7 runs is enough to satiate SCG's thirst for run scoring.

Glad to see the White Sox had more errors than runs. Again. That's twice this week, congratulations.

And I see the AL Central has one team over .500.

Frightening.

Whos the sox?

The AL Central has officially dethroned the NL West as the worst division in baseball to date.....niiiice

TD

Quote Originally Posted by troutdog View Post
    The AL Central has officially dethroned the NL West as the worst division in baseball to date.....niiiice

It's because Kansas City has Zack Greinke on their squad, cmon. We all know that.

Default looking forward to the Dodger/ChiSox series

"The White Sox (33-36) are 29th in the majors with a .219 team batting average at home and last overall with 117 runs scored at U.S. Cellular Field. Chicago is 16-18 there this season, dropping nine of 13 since last posting back-to-back wins over Pittsburgh on May 22 and 23"

GO DODGERS!!!!

TD

Holy crap, did you see the White Sox rake against Dodger pitching last night?

The Dodgers couldn't hit 6 homers in two weeks, and the White Sox do it in 5 innings. I kept watching for the sheer entertainment value.

Rubber game tonight. Hopefully Bills corrals those bats.
    Last edited by DarkShadow; 06-25-2009 at 09:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Holy crap, did you see the White Sox rake against Dodger pitching last night?

The Dodgers couldn't hit 6 homers in two weeks, and the White Sox do it in 5 innings. I kept watching for the sheer entertainment value.

Rubber game tonight. Hopefully Bills corrals those bats.
    Rubber game this morning actually....

Yeah the 10 runs the Sox scored was quite the shocker given their offensive woes at home, oh well every dog has its day...today will be ours and make my 4-2 road trip prediction complete!

"SoCalGuy, SoCalGuy, SoCalGuy..."

TD

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post

Just fyi the Dodgers have hit 6 in the past 5 games

TD

Quote Originally Posted by troutdog View Post
    Just fyi the Dodgers have hit 6 in the past 5 games
    When we make a move from out of 27th place for MLB teams in the home run department, I'll celebrate that fascinating stat a bit more.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast