Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: I got a job without even trying!

Default I got a job without even trying!

Working from home doing Search Engine Optimization and website migration. For now, it's commission based, but it's better than a kick in the teeth!
    We can also develop new websites (ZBA.....I can do you a kickass website ) as well as web hosting.

Thats great Sue. I hope it works out and pays the bills.

Congrats Sue! Cindy

Congrats Sue,, How much are we talking for one of these kick butt websites? Looking to have someone build me a Cash for Gold website.. Thx

Hi Rooster,

I dont' officially start for a couple weeks, but once I've got my cards and packet in the mail I'll let you know.

Default Be careful

I hope you didn't send them any money. Sounds like a do it your self business

Just be careful!

Quote Originally Posted by WARRIORMIKE View Post
    I hope you didn't send them any money. Sounds like a do it your self business

Just be careful!
    Warrior - no, it's nothing like that. This is someone who I write with on another website and the business is 100% legit - they're expanding from East coast to West coast, and I just happened to fit who they're looking for - they approached me. Believe me, I know what I'm doing here.

Quote Originally Posted by Sue View Post
    Warrior - no, it's nothing like that. This is someone who I write with on another website and the business is 100% legit - they're expanding from East coast to West coast, and I just happened to fit who they're looking for - they approached me. Believe me, I know what I'm doing here.

Oh ok cool, just looking out for you. Making sure to be weary of the King of Zimbabwe that needs to get some money over to the US, and needs your help by providing him with your social and date of birth.

Good luck on the new job!

Quote Originally Posted by WARRIORMIKE View Post
    Oh ok cool, just looking out for you. Making sure to be weary of the King of Zimbabwe that needs to get some money over to the US, and needs your help by providing him with your social and date of birth.

Good luck on the new job!
    LOL! I was the one that called out my old co-worker on that when he got this "really great job deal". Believe me, I'm not that dumb! Here's the site www.findeight.com