Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hunting Giants .... er uh, ok..... HUNTING PERCH! LOL!

Now that looks like alot of fun. Nice day at the beach with family and friends and getting in some good fishing too, priceless. Have to see about getting myself to the next get together. Well done Arthur and Dana, you guys always put on some topnotch events. Good job to all those who won the derby awards.

Mike ended up having to work and for some reason I completely forgot the event was last weekend until about 12PM Sat.

I've been waiting anxiously for the report. It looks like I missed all the fun again. Thanks for putting such a great event together for the group Wingnut. Looks like everyone had a blast.

Arthur,

This was a great event. Low key, friendly, and fun. The best time I had at the beach all summer.

The "SWAG" was really a surprise, as I am sure you guessed, fishyboy has already absconded with the LC you gave everyone.

Dana, nice to see you and Donna, always a pleasure chatting with you, and Donna. Thanks again for the t-shirt.

Capt'n

Thanks to everyone for holding another great fun event!!!! Thank you Dana for the tips of surf perch fishing. Thank you Arthur for the LC and the tips you gave me.

bumbed I missed out, was too tired from the striper slay from the day before. Good to see the "CREW" was representing. The event looked fun, miss the small events of the past, we should do more of those.

That was a fun little event i can't wait for the next one it was good to see everybody on the wide open perch bite. Thanks Arthur and Dana for making this happen and every one else who came to the event.

Bigred

Default More pics!

A few more pics...

Hunting Giants base camp.

Guarding the "Goods".

Trolly's tackle box.

Trolly asking, "Is 25lb test for Perch enough...?"

The party's over Kewly!

Did anybody happen to see this amazing flag display at Pepperdine?

Last edited by Wingnut; 09-22-2009 at 09:09 PM. Reason: Adding pics.

The flag display at Pepperdine is to honor the victims of the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks.

Donna & I saw it on our way home from Hunting Giants and it was incredible........

One flag for each of the nearly 3,000 lives lost on that tragic day.
    They'll be on display until the 24th........

I thought this was Trolly's LUNCHBOX..........

Default Team 57 Surf Event

Wow,
    That looked like another xlnt Team 57 get together. Just the look on everyone's face says it all, TEAM 57 events = Good times.

For those of you who haven't experienced a get together you are definitely missing out. Everyone is fun to meet and you will have a good time, so get on out to a 57 event.

Congrats to Wingnut Pug, Wingnut and Dana for another great event.

Congrats to all the winners.

I am looking forward to my next Team 57 event I can attend, I had a blast at the Legends event.

Thanks for all the great pixs.

NG

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast