Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Mom's 79 th B -Day @ Club 33 today

WOW!!! That a beautiful and touching story Patrick. I'm sooo happy that you and Mom had such a memorable day. I'm sure one, you Guys won't forget. It make me think of my Mom. I'm glad yours is still around, enjoy her everyday. Great story,and I can't wait to see the pictures of her and your smiling faces.

Take Care, Patrick

Cindy

OK folks. I got the pics. up with the help of Sue & Trout Dog. Thanks to the both of you guys for the help in getting the pics. up. Aaron, thanks for the extra special care you took for this post.

I hope everyone will enjoy this pics. My Mother and I had a Great day together. One that I will never forget or take for granted. I am Blessed to still have Mom here with me.

Thanks for all the great replys and kind words.

TM65

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post
    Best report i have read this season. Your truely a great person Patrick. Props ...

Thanks Rob. Hope to see you and Pops on the water soon.

Quote Originally Posted by The Angler View Post
    Sounds like you had a great time with your mom. I have been wating to here about your experience since you mentioned it a while back. Your mother must be very proud to have a son like you.

Thanks Angler. Hope to meet you at a Team 57 event or watching a football game this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Mondo21 View Post
    WOW!!! That a beautiful and touching story Patrick. I'm sooo happy that you and Mom had such a memorable day. I'm sure one, you Guys won't forget. It make me think of my Mom. I'm glad yours is still around, enjoy her everyday. Great story,and I can't wait to see the pictures of her and your smiling faces.

Take Care, Patrick

Cindy

Thanks for reply Cindy. The pics. are up . They are on the first page. Trout Dog & Sue helped me get them up. I have to get up your way for some fishing with you and Armondo soon.

What a good son you are to do this for your mom. I hope my kids are as kind to me when I'm aged. What a thoughtful thing to do for your mother. I bet it really meant a lot to her.

Awesome pictures, Patrick! And thanks for filling up the propane!

happy bday to your mother patrick. looks like an awesome day together

Very nice Patrick!

Congrats on getting to spend a very special day with your Mom in a very special way........

Thanks for sharing.....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WANDA!

Dana

Quote Originally Posted by Granny Fish View Post
    What a good son you are to do this for your mom. I hope my kids are as kind to me when I'm aged. What a thoughtful thing to do for your mother. I bet it really meant a lot to her.

Thanks Tammy. My other Brothers and Sister are talking Mom to see Bill Cosby this weekend. Mom is very muched loved. I am sure my Little Brother and I gave her all her Gray hair.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast