Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: usc vs wahington

Default usc vs wahington

and of course it happens yet another year in a row usc loses to a team that they sholud have walked all over it never fails i didnt think it was going to b against washington who last year was 0-12 but guess even a blind squrriel finds a nut every once in awhile

aaron corp whom i know personally (went to school w him) palyed a horrible game

too many turnovers it was ugly

stanford, oregon, now washington lets predict what no name team they lose to next year

but gotta give props to sark ex usc offensive coordinator who has obiviously turned a horrible team around

o BTW GO DODGERS

I'm beyond pissed right now...

And even more so if UCLA goes 3-0 today.
    Last edited by Wingnut; 09-19-2009 at 09:52 PM.

That was a horrible game....anytime you have 3 turnovers at UW's 30 yard line its gonna be an uphill battle.

Corp played a horrible game. The guy was completely lost on the field. The reason why he won the initial starting job was because he didnt turn the ball over. He threw into double and triple coverage repeated times today and got lucky he only had 1 interception on the day. I honestly thought he received the shaft for losing the starting job when he got hurt, but after today I can't believe Mustain didnt pass him as well.

I blame the loss on the coaching staff though. It seems that every now and then Carroll gets flat out coached. The defensive scheme didn't seem to adjust that much throughout the game. The offensive play calling was pathetic (though I have a feeling this is due to Corp's inability)....Corp should've been pulled in the 3rd quarter and replaced with Mustain if Barkley was too hurt too play.

The players played tough though. UW is an under rated team and will be bowl bound this year. A definite congrats to Sarks and Holt for the job they are doing....

Honestly its amazing that when SC couldnt convert a single 3rd down they only lost by 3....

Default Usc for life

Very disapointed today, even more pissed cause fn UCLA fn won.

GO USC

lmfao.never under estimate the other team

talked to corp on the fone he made no excuses he maned up and took blame for that loss

That wont be there last loss this year..... Sorry

I can't believe it.
    1st Quarter-mmm ok whoohoo there just getting warmed up, they'll get them in the 2nd quarter..
    2nd Quarter-okkkkkk, they should have more points than thiss, dont worry they'll come back strong in 3rd Quarter nothing to worry about.
    3rd Quarter-ok guysss, lets put on the game face on and put the pressure,4th quarter they should get them.
    4th Quarter-What the helllllll happened dammmmm.
    Wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to many turnoverssss......

Corp did look SHAKY

Not looking past next week's WSU game but, October 3rd @Cal will be HUGE!!!

MM

Default Corp!

why in the world did P.C leave him in! i know Barkleys arm is sore but at least stop the freakin bleeding! oh well they can still save the season if they don't lose anymore games let's hope.....

E

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast