Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: DVL Launch Ramp Photos 9/19

Default DVL Launch Ramp Photos 9/19

I went bike riding completly around the lk. today to take pics of all the LOW POINTS and ISLANDS all around the lk. [ must have 20 pics to share ] but cant seem to post but 1 photo at a time , ha So I will show just the ramp work being done . It has finally started and I met David , the new guy in charge [ cool guy ] . Talking to Jesse Dinkins from the marina store he says concrete will be poured from the BOTTOM UP , makes sense . The yearly launch passes will be honored for ANY MONTHS OWED David says . I asked about low water after the ramp is finished and was told there working on the options to the MWD . WE might be able to launch before Feb. if we can put some water in the DVL . Iam kinda mad I can't share the LOW WATER LK. pics , but looking at these low spots ON SONAR kinda makes sense after seeing them in person . I think back on the spots T.O. showed me and areas were Ive done good trolling for trout and now its clear on where I can go into close to shore DEEP and get out again without to much trouble . The serious bass guys Iam sure have already takin advantage of this maybe once in a long time oppertunity . // db

DB any chance of them putting in an escalator for us old farts? MEGAN, we need a favor.........

To Steve- Thanks for taking the time to share your launch ramp photos. It's eye candy to me! Now, you'll remember the great trolling lanes where you can get right up against the rocks without bottoming out. Hope you got your bimini top by now and I'll look forward to seeing you on the troll in a few months..........
    Barry A. Ogawa

Thanks for the update pics. of the ramp DB.

Hey Barry , Does this bring back memories , BARRYS CORNER [ aka as T.Os corner ] the second pic is the bottom of the third cove going WEST for shore anglers , look at all the concrete and places to hide . Iam buying a binimi top for sure as Iam planning on many long hours trolling the DVL once it opens , ha . I'll catch the first big brown [ if there out there ] // db

Great pics DB, thanks for sharing....

TD

Default Trout

You will be first right after me steve,,,lol,,,,,that pic is t/o's corner barrys is right around the cirner from there heading towards trolly's floating palace,,,,,,,,man i cant hardly wait,,,,,,,,,,

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast