Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where the big fish @?????

Default Where the big fish @?????

i just want to know where are the big fish @ corona lake. . . i've been going there for about 1 month in a row and i always come back with 6 or more fish, but their just keepers sizes! i fish on boat sometimes @ that lake or sometimes on the shore. any 1 knows where the big fish r @?and how deep.

gotta fish the trees

yea i know but r the big fish there?because i fish the trees when im on the boat and i have only caught 1 cat

patience grass hopper patience put in time and you will get one ,the right bait also makes a difference not to mention there are alot of trees in the back so you need to work them as much as possible

Man, if I knew where the BIG fish were at ANY lake Id be fishing there right now!......

Like Omar mentioned above, put in some time and do some research. You can glean some great information by reading current & past posts from guys like Pontoon, Trollmiester, BlueHunter, and many others......

Hope to see you at the 24 hour TEAM 57 "Appreciation Day" catfish event on Friday, September 25th at Santa Ana River Lakes!

http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/showthread.php?t=38145

Big bait...big fish, might get less bites but when you do the rewards can be sweet. Definitely fish the trees and bring heavy gear!

TD

Quote Originally Posted by Fisherman57 View Post
    Man, if I knew where the BIG fish were at ANY lake Id be fishing there right now!......

Like Omar mentioned above, put in some time and do some research. You can glean some great information by reading current & past posts from guys like Pontoon, Trollmiester, BlueHunter, and many others......

Hope to see you at the 24 hour TEAM 57 "Appreciation Day" catfish event on Friday, September 25th at Santa Ana River Lakes!

http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/showthread.php?t=38145

i agree 100%.we all want to catch the bigguns,just keep trying and you'll get your turn

thanks man. hope it works. the biggest fish i have caught there is a 8 1/2 pounder and on shrimp.

its called fishing not catching. You just have to put in your time and youll get a big one

trees or right behind the bait shop. thats what i'be been told. the big hook/bait is true. i heard most of the big cats that were planted in corona havent been caught yet according to the staff. im still trying to catch a couple. good luck

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast