Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Is It Trout Season Yet ?

TROUT!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Troutman65 View Post
    You know Jaun, I was looking forward to fishing the Salt this Month and next BUT I got laid off from my job . Kind of expensive to fish the salt when one has No Job . Oh well , There always is next year.
    I know buddy, i really wanted to see you school GD. One of these days.

I'm not a huge fan of Irvine because the type of trout fishing i enjoy the most is in the sierras but i know when i get tired of winter time sand bass fishing i'll find myself working a mini jig at the vine.

Being newly unemployed means I get to go with Gator to the Sierras at the end of the month! Yay! Here trouty trouties, get in the boat, fish!

I can hardly wait for the trout, too. But if Irvine Lake planted trout tomorrow, then they would all boil and we'd have to change the name to Sant... oops, wrong board. Heh heh.

I am emphatically NOT looking forward to trout season as it means the time of the year that the sport fish quit biting... :(. But I will inevitably wear down, get tired of not fishing and chase Mr Stubbie tail a few times like I always do. All my good buddies love them some trout and I enjoy fishing with them so it is usually a good time. Atleast at first the trouts bring on Mr. Big stripey! I am hoping to get me a swim bait fish this year!!!!!

I hope they stock alot of browns and brookies this time.

Quote Originally Posted by BingJr View Post
    I am emphatically NOT looking forward to trout season as it means the time of the year that the sport fish quit biting... :(. But I will inevitably wear down, get tired of not fishing and chase Mr Stubbie tail a few times like I always do. All my good buddies love them some trout and I enjoy fishing with them so it is usually a good time. Atleast at first the trouts bring on Mr. Big stripey! I am hoping to get me a swim bait fish this year!!!!!
    why u gotta be hatin on the trout for?lol

Its sucks that you got laid off,but now the fun partying Troutman65 will be back with now rules,nor restrictions! No 5 feet apart,no NCB's! I have that shirt ready for you man !No more mall cop! I have some cold ones ready for you! We should have a lil mini "elcome back Pat party"!

Quote Originally Posted by Hitts0n View Post
    Its sucks that you got laid off,but now the fun partying Troutman65 will be back with now rules,nor restrictions! No 5 feet apart,no NCB's! I have that shirt ready for you man !No more mall cop! I have some cold ones ready for you! We should have a lil mini "elcome back Pat party"!

Armondo, Your to funny. Yes, I no longer work at the lake. When I go fishing at the lake I want to just fish. I hope everyone can relate to that. I just want to be left alone and to be able to enjoy myself fishing for trout.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast