Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Is It Trout Season Yet ?

Default Is It Trout Season Yet ?

Man, I sure am wanting trout Season to get here soon. I am tired of Summer and CATFISH. I am looking forward to the COLD weather and Trout fishing at Irvine Lake. This Trout Season I am still going after my first DD Trout. I sure hope I get it.

Am I the only one wishing trout Season at Irvine lake started tomorrow ?
    Last edited by Troutman65; 09-15-2009 at 10:23 AM.

I was thinking the same thing this morning walking out to my car this morning....see you soon Patrick!

TD

its just around the corner iv been waiting for it to come too.

Perhaps you should get out and fish for tuna. They pull just a bit harder than truck trout.

Quote Originally Posted by cappo View Post
    Perhaps you should get out and fish for tuna. They pull just a bit harder than truck trout.
    1 yft this summer and you're an authority now? From what I understand you'd rather sleep than get on a hot paddy bite anyways!

Hmmmm.....3lb truck trout on 2-4lb test or a 10inch sculpin on 15-20lb

TD

wasnt claiming to be a legend like yourself. Just razzin Patrick since he's yet to fish saltwater this year.

I'd take a 10" sculpin over a trash trout any day.

Man I really miss trout at Irvine as well....Cant wait for the new season!

Glad I got some Trout Sunday but not at Irvine :(. It was 46F up in the mountains this weekend.

Hope to see you all at Irvine as soon as it gets cool and the Trout are back!

wasnt claiming to be a legend like yourself. Just razzin Patrick since he's yet to fish saltwater this year.

I'd take a 10" sculpin over a trash trout any day.
    And I am just doing the same cappo

...dude you and GD have to come out to the Vine and we can chase the trout truck for a few hours and then we'll fill Patrick up with roofies, cart him down to LBSF and drag him on a twilight trip against his will!

For the record I think trout still fight better than a sculpin, but "cappofish" have to be one of the best eating fish ever!

TD

You know Jaun, I was looking forward to fishing the Salt this Month and next BUT I got laid off from my job . Kind of expensive to fish the salt when one has No Job . Oh well , There always is next year.

Quote Originally Posted by troutdog View Post
    And I am just doing the same cappo

...dude you and GD have to come out to the Vine and we can chase the trout truck for a few hours and then we'll fill Patrick up with roofies, cart him down to LBSF and drag him on a twilight trip against his will!

For the record I think trout still fight better than a sculpin, but "cappofish" have to be one of the best eating fish ever!

TD

Roofies

Yikes

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast