Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Raiders game 9-14-09

Default Raiders game 9-14-09

wow looks like Raider are playing like a team. Its about daaaaang time

never mind I take that back. Great now I have to worry about my neighborhood rioting !!!

Same old traiders, well at least they didn't lose like the Bills did....

TD

Man that was a tough loss for them. I really thought they'd pull it out!

A few points on tonight's game and the Raiders.

1. This game should went into overtime, we were robbed of that touchdown.
    2. JaMarcus Russell is the worst quaterback in the NFL, someone needs to whip that fat boy in shape.
    3. I guarantee you the Raiders will have a better record than the Lambs this year.

Quote Originally Posted by wellbilldancesays View Post

2. JaMarcus Russell is the worst quaterback in the NFL, someone needs to whip that fat boy in shape.
    3. I guarantee you the Raiders will have a better record than the Lambs this year.

1. WAA-WAAA-WAAAAH take it like a man!!!

2. No argument there

3. I see you've really set your sights high Bill, you should go out on a limb and say you won't finish last in the division while you are on a roll!!!

TD
    Last edited by troutdog; 09-14-2009 at 11:09 PM.

Point #1, It was not a catch. The rule is clear, Gotta maintain control all the way threw the catch . That includes going to the ground. I know it is lame because all the ball has to do it cross the plain for it to be a TD> Maybe the rules committee will look at this again this off season

Point #2 Someone else that agrees with me. I have been saying this since they first put him in. He is STUPID. After 3 years they have to limit him to half the field. Hey dumb ***, throw only to this side of the field. How hard is it for the Defense to figure that out. And he has no touch. Overthrowing receivers and hangin them out for ESPN highlight hitsThe best play he made was when he took his fat arse up field to block. Jeff Garcia should have stayed, He would have taken the Raiders downfield and scored
    Mark Sanchez wins his first game as a rookie with the Jets. And Russel cant figure out his playbook.

Point #3. Who cares. If you arent in the AFC ,who gives a rats Arse.

they were kicking some serious ***. Not sure what happened in the last couple minutes, almost like they gave up.

Both games tonight were unbelievable and so was the GB game on Sunday!

I still say he was robbed. Once its caught, which it was its a touchdown, done. If he would've made that catch then fallen out of bounds what would they have done?

Josh your correct if we would kept Jeff Garcia I think we could've won the division. Chargers peaked a couple of years ago and are on the come down and with Norv at the controls are going nowhere fast. Broncos are alot weaker this year and Kansas City is probably the worst team in the the NFL followed by the Lions and the Rams.

The only reason I brought up point three was to highlight that another one of Ol' wellbilldancesays teams is superior over Troutdog's.

The only reason I brought up point three was to highlight that another one of Ol' wellbilldancesays teams is superior over Troutdog's.
    I agree. I dont like the Rams at all. I love to see them struggle.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast