Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone have a beef jerky recipe?

Default Anyone have a beef jerky recipe?

I want to make it in the oven with not a bunch of ingredients.I have london broil. thanx

Look in foodnetwork.net on "good eats" recipes.... Look for Beef Jerky recipes, you'll find a cool way to make jerky... I don't remember exactly, but he stacks about 6 or 7 Central heating/air conditoning system filters with pieces of beef lined in between them, then one of those Square Fans on top dehydrating them really cool recipe,,, good luck Uncle Chrissy,,,lol,,,

London Broil works . You want to put in in the freezer for a while to get the cut of meat really cold. This helps when slicing the meat thin. You can then marinate the thin strips of meat in Soy Vay very teriyaki sauce. Very tasty. I like just plain Blk pepper on it too. Not sure of what temp. you should have your oven at. You can look that up on some cooking web site. The food dehydrators work really well in making beef jerky. Much better than what I have tasted that comes out of the oven. Good luck Chris.

Cut up some meal worms and add some fire ants for some texas spice.

Bigred

Trolly,

take 1 bottle of Ralphs terriaki, 1 bottle of Ralphs Soy Sauce, 1 TBL FRESH ground black pepper. Add or subtract pepper for zing, hot pepper flakes if desired.

Cut the meat cross grain, soak 30 minutes in liquid, lay out on sheet, sprinkle black pepper on meat.

Cant give you temp, and time as I use a dehydrator.

Capt'n

Chris, You make some beef jerky ? Update ?

just mix up some soy sauce, sugar, grated ginger, and red pepper flakes, the more the better =)

And I usually use the dehydrator, but let me know how it comes out in the oven...

I use Soy-Vey, Teriaki sauce, Brown Sugar, Garlic (minced), and some Lemon Pepper, soak in Fridg. over night remove, pat dry, put in Dehydrator for 9 hours. Remove and Hog out!

oh man your just making it to easy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast