Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Vikings thread

Quote Originally Posted by Troutman65 View Post
    I was going on the info from the game broadcasters. They are never wrong . Besides its fun bagging on Saint and his Browns.

Glad the Packers won. I am just waithing for the day the Vikings tear them up on the feild when they meet.

Yeah, not a good weekend to be a Ohio fan..... Ohio State Buckeyes, Cleveland Browns, Cincinnati Reds & the Cleveland Indians all lost...............

The Vikings & Farve will get their shot on Monday, October 5th when the Pack arrives in Minnesota.

Quote Originally Posted by Fisherman57 View Post
    Yeah, not a good weekend to be a Ohio fan..... Ohio State Buckeyes, Cleveland Browns, Cincinnati Reds & the Cleveland Indians all lost...............

The Vikings & Farve will get their shot on Monday, October 5th when the Pack arrives in Minnesota.

I know I have been dishing it out thick here lately. I know the day will come when my beloved Vikings are going to fall hard . It always happens. For the time being I am on cloud nine.

Dana , The Packers & Vikings game is going to be a good one. If the Vikings were meeting Green Bay on their home turf I might be a little worried. Go Vikings

I got word that the Vikings won there game against the Lions today. Yeah !!!

Well it looks like My 49ers are going to have to give the old man a little reality check this sunday.

49ers 2-0 Go baby Go

Quote Originally Posted by The Angler View Post
    Well it looks like My 49ers are going to have to give the old man a little reality check this sunday.

49ers 2-0 Go baby Go

You mean our teams play each other next weekend?

i had to leave in the fourth quarter to lick my wounds,went and picked up my pole and went fishing,i never cast as far as i did yesterday.it was a good game until the second half and fumbles and interceptions killed us.but oh well thats the life of a lions fan.

You mean our teams play each other next weekend?
    Yup 49ers play the Viking this sunday is going to be a good 1

Quote Originally Posted by fisherman from long beach View Post
    i had to leave in the fourth quarter to lick my wounds,went and picked up my pole and went fishing,i never cast as far as i did yesterday.it was a good game until the second half and fumbles and interceptions killed us.but oh well thats the life of a lions fan.
    hahaha

I know how u feel every sunday 1 of my good freinds is a big lions fan even gots a lions tattoo lol I drive by to see him outside bashing his tree with a baseball bat

Quote Originally Posted by fisherman from long beach View Post

I missed the game do to my Mom's Birthday. You really need to come over to the other side. Become a Vikings fan !!!!

Sorry about your loos Bro.

Go Vikings

Quote Originally Posted by The Angler View Post
    Yup 49ers play the Viking this sunday is going to be a good 1

hahaha

I know how u feel every sunday 1 of my good freinds is a big lions fan even gots a lions tattoo lol I drive by to see him outside bashing his tree with a baseball bat

Who is playing at home this game?

This shall be a very good game. One that will either make or break the other . I think the Vikings have what it takes to win this one. I'll take them for the win.

Viking are home

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast