Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Carrot Sticks

Quote Originally Posted by Wingnut View Post
    Been fishing the E21 Carrot Stix on and off for the last couple of years.
    I like them... light & sensitive. Snapped a Boyd Duckett Gold on a huge Shark from the surf. E21 replaced it no questions asked. Not the best rods that I've used, but definitely in the top three.

I've been told that it's not the gear...
    Hahahaha I know what you mean brotha,,,

I dont really care if anyone hates the guides, they work just fine for me.... I have no complaints or neg. thoughts about em,,,

Has anyone here used the gold carrot with a curado E5? Just wonder if they're good match.

my apology if this is considered thread hijacking.

I have a Shimano Core on my 7' MH casting Gold Stix. I have 2 cumaras and still like the action and feel of my Gold stix better. With the Core it is ridiculously light and I've caught fish on it from Norman DD22's to T rigs. Another great thing is that they offer an over the counter FREE replacement if anything should happen.

Thank you all for your insights. I think I am going to stray away from the Carrot Sticks. I was never fond of the orange color to begin with all of the negative news lately has turned me off.

I am slightly leaning towards getting St. Croix tournament series instead.

Carrot Stix have over the counter replacement warranty.... a buddy stepped on my rod and It smashed... Took it to BPS with receipt and got a brand spankin' new one for free no questions asked... jst stay away from david, he's a d*** and wont let you trade anything without the tags i guess,,, I had tags too so i was OK....

I have the 7'3" MH Spinning....original carrot,,,shoulda gotten the 7'2"....lower part is too long for my arm,,,lol,,,

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12