Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: any one else practice C P R today?

Quote Originally Posted by 92yj View Post
    that's the way that i see it..... went to la mirada and seen the same S man i wish we could do something..............cal tip doesn't work.
    how's the bite at La Mirada?

Default A little eisencoward!

That guy is always there poachin it up. Sneeky 2 shoes

Which lake is this at? I am in need of some CPR at a closer pond!

Quote Originally Posted by smokinflies View Post
    how's the bite at La Mirada?
    they are hitting top water, as far as worm, or hard bait little hard......seems that the big fish are not there anymore or just not hitting.

Quote Originally Posted by AmBASSador View Post
    That guy is always there poachin it up. Sneeky 2 shoes

lol well i got a funny pm today...........he didn't want me to tell anyone the spot.......well i really don't care about that SSS just for the simple fact we are here to share our stories and frustration's........as far as people pm me asking me to not do something save you breath......i don't care not even a little. as i see it there is poachers every were. not much we can do about it.

Default .

Maybe you can call the local police (who patrols near the lake) like I did and ask for the local warden or police for that lake or park.

I took some pics of a guy doing illegal fishing at our city park lake and called the local warden's office. They sent a guy out and I forwarded the images and info since the guy left before he arrived. The warden said that he would pursue the matter.

Good luck,
    b

Hey nice job. That pond seems like it's made a comeback. I remember when there wasn't anything going on there. The spawn was successful too-lots of little guys swimmin around. I think I've seen that same guy there before poachin...the funny thing is I talk to him all the time. His name is Lan or Long or something like that. He uses dragonflies too.
    Last edited by TShaffer; 09-11-2009 at 10:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 92yj View Post
    lol well i got a funny pm today...........he didn't want me to tell anyone the spot.......well i really don't care about that SSS just for the simple fact we are here to share our stories and frustration's........as far as people pm me asking me to not do something save you breath......i don't care not even a little. as i see it there is poachers every were. not much we can do about it.
    screw that fool that told you not to give away that spot. it's a public lake not his lake.

Quote Originally Posted by smokinflies View Post
    screw that fool that told you not to give away that spot. it's a public lake not his lake.
    I don't understand forums, I thought its a place to help people. I can't even get a hint of information on a decent spot to surf fish as I am very new to it.

TONS of great information on here but how are you going to use it if you have a fishless place haha..

lol..why did you blur out some and not the other pics man?

GD

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast