Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: any one else practice C P R today?

Quote Originally Posted by smokinflies View Post
    bro, you been spending too much time at fairmont. J/k

see you next week.

who cares if that fool released it, fishing with bluegills is illegal, period!!!
    Every ninja spot I fished it long before you guy's were born.We used bombers and pork jigs Manns jelly worms, and by the time I was 14 caught 25 bass over 5#best was a 12 out of Mira mar on a live gill.I fished Vail almost every weekend on homemade spinnerbaits,off shore,and had a free boat for big fish of the month.We sneak in to Coggswell and just killed bass all day.This is before Silverwood Lake and you were bouncing around in your daddys nuts.Many more places that are still decent,give me a break Little man,you don't know sheoit!The posts of peckerwood Lake,It used to overflow and the bass fishing was insane,3#crappie and one # gills.I used to Ninja a raft in there and fish all night. The rock Quarrys were awesome too.
    Last edited by Mister Twister; 09-10-2009 at 09:26 PM.

cool man looks like u got one fish over 4 inchs...

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Twister View Post
    Every ninja spot I fished it long before you guy's were born.We used bombers and pork jigs Manns jelly worms, and by the time I was 14 caught 25 bass over 5#best was a 12 out of Mira mar on a live gill.I fished Vail almost every weekend on homemade spinnerbaits,off shore,and had a free boat for big fish of the month.We sneak in to Coggswell and just killed bass all day.This is before Silverwood Lake and you were bouncing around in your daddys nuts.Many more places that are still decent,give me a break Little man,you don't know sheoit!The posts of peckerwood Lake,It used to overflow and the bass fishing was insane,3#crappie and one # gills.I used to Ninja a raft in there and fish all night. The rock Quarrys were awesome too.
    who said anything about ninja fishing old man?
    Last edited by smokinflies; 09-11-2009 at 06:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by smokinflies View Post
    who said anything about ninja fishing old man?
    What have you been smokin,Flies?

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Twister View Post
    What have you been smokin,Flies?
    lol

actually i've been smokin'baits lately.

Way to get on those lmb's. That's some nice fishing weather

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123