Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: any one else practice C P R today?

Default any one else practice C P R today?

hit up a new hole to day for a little cpr........caught a few had fun here are the pics.

also seen this a hole poaching....no lic.....and he was using live blue gill....yes call cal tip and no one answered......just a little mad

It looks like you had good time cpr mission that first pic looks like a good city bass. :hometown

dang htat is some really clear water there dude. nice catch

Good catch!!Did that fool keep it? Might head down there tonight,throw a chovie pole and throw some robos,thanks for the report

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Twister View Post
    Good catch!!Did that fool keep it? Might head down there tonight,throw a chovie pole and throw some robos,thanks for the report
    no he put it back.......i think because i rushed him with the camera......he didn't like it but what you going to do? lol

Quote Originally Posted by 92yj View Post
    no he put it back.......i think because i rushed him with the camera......he didn't like it but what you going to do? lol
    Quick thinking,bet it would be in a pan if you didn't.Caught my first bass there on a jitterbug,messing around watching the ducks chase it.Pond been there a long time,was cooling water for brick factory

wtg, good thing you were there to stop him in his tracks, but then again was it legal size???cause calling caltip wouldn't help..
    Last edited by BIG*GAME*HUNTER; 09-06-2009 at 08:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG*GAME*HUNTER View Post
    wtg, good thing you were there to stop him in his tracks, but then again was it legal size???cause calling caltip wouldn't help..
    yes it was legal size buttttttt it is illegal to use a game fish (bluegill) as bait..........cal tip lol what a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by The Angler View Post
    dang htat is some really clear water there dude...
    bro, you been spending too much time at fairmont. J/k

see you next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Twister View Post
    who cares if that fool released it, fishing with bluegills is illegal, period!!!

Quote Originally Posted by smokinflies View Post
    bro, you been spending too much time at fairmont. J/k

see you next week.

who cares if that fool released it, fishing with bluegills is illegal, period!!!
    that's the way that i see it..... went to la mirada and seen the same S man i wish we could do something..............cal tip doesn't work.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast