Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 09 Dove Opener Yuma AZ. W/ Timster & Family

what about the biggest breast competition?? EZ fellas. There are no wet T shirts

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua View Post
    what about the biggest breast competition?? EZ fellas. There are no wet T shirts

Sprague's sports had a weigh in. Timster took his Nephews to do the weigh in. I did get into a free $200.00 raffle that if I had won I could of went on a shopping spree in Sprague's. That would of been

Quote Originally Posted by Troutman65 View Post
    Sprague's sports had a weigh in. Timster took his Nephews to do the weigh in. I did get into a free $200.00 raffle that if I had won I could of went on a shopping spree in Sprague's. That would of been
    I bet a fat Eurasian dove was the winner. They are very big birds. They are all over my moms place near Quartzite, AZ

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua View Post
    I bet a fat Eurasian dove was the winner. They are very big birds. They are all over my moms place near Quartzite, AZ

I would have to agree with you on that on Joshua. The 2 Eurasian doves we got were much bigger than the other dove were got.

I talked to my buddy Timster and he said Eurasain dove did not count in the contest.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12