Hey everybody.Hope everyone is doing well.Im posting to inform everyone that my girlfriend/fiancee and I have entered a contest to win a wedding.We were just informed today that we are one of the finalist. Here is where you all come.The winners are selected based on the number of votes they recieve the couple with the most votes win.Voting will begin on Friday September 4th at 10:00 am PST.Voting will last 9 days.It is one vote per day per valid e mail address.So if you have more than one e mail address you can vote more than once per day.To vote all you have to do is go to http://www.kiisfm.com/main.html (since your already at a computer : )) click on the perfect wedding link and vote for Mollee Voss and Aldo Acevedo. Im trying to reel in the catch of my life. Please tell everyone you know.It will greatly be appreciated.We really want to win this. Thank You for your time and support. Help a fellow fnner out. I was also informed that you will not recieve any spam or junkmail for voting.Dont forget vote every day once a day for every valid e mail you have starting on friday.Hopefully a moderater can make this a sticky.Lets do this.

p.s Dont laugh at the video I was really nervous