Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: SARL 9/1/2009 night session

Default SARL 9/1/2009 night session

Hit up SARL Tuesday night. Got there around 5:15 PM and started fishing. By 7:15 PM I had my limit of 5 (2-3 pounders). Nothing huge, but at least I didn't get the skunk.

Bait used was fresh Mack (Norweigian Saba) from my local 99 Ranch Market in Chino Hills.

For 22 bucks, I better be catchin' some fish! Hopefully they keep that place stocked well, and if they do, people will go back.

No pics because I think most of you know what catfish look like :)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Gabe View Post
    Hit up SARL Tuesday night. Got there around 5:15 PM and started fishing. By 7:15 PM I had my limit of 5 (2-3 pounders). Nothing huge, but at least I didn't get the skunk.

Bait used was fresh Mack (Norweigian Saba) from my local 99 Ranch Market in Chino Hills.

For 22 bucks, I better be catchin' some fish! Hopefully they keep that place stocked well, and if they do, people will go back.

No pics because I think most of you know what catfish look like :)
    Nice job on getting your limit. It's good to see some limits coming from SARL lately.

Thanks Gavin!

Nice work....

Nicely done Mr. Gabe! Thanks for the report! We will have to meet up sometime and fish SARL!

Good job. Did you fish from the shore? If so how far were they? Thanks.