Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: G.I. JOE, TRANSFORMERS, X-MEN and so on...

Default G.I. JOE, TRANSFORMERS, X-MEN and so on...

just got done watching g.i. joe, alright but alot of unsettling things in the movie that trips me out...like 09 version it seems that the "joes" are like the united nations type soilders and the version i grew up watching they were the "greatest american hero", transformer? bumble bee a camero? x-men casting was way off..maybe i'm just a crittcal nerd, but i get tired of seeing these hollywood take good half hour cartoons or shows and remake them to fit todays standards than sticking to the original..imo i'm watching all these for free but who's gonna give me back 2hrs??? question is "WHATS YOUR FAVORITE REMAKE AND WERE YOU DISAPOINTED?" dosen't need to be a cartoon, just whatever. like adam sandlers (the longest yard.) i'd perfer the 70's version by burt reynolds..

Aw man ninjas don't double post! lol just kidding bro. They triple post! haha

Sounds like a good thing I missed transformers and GI Joe. Blasphemy in the name of small plastic figures everywhere!

OG cartoons are where it's at.

i just seen that..i think my mac gots a virus...damn i wonder what kinda sites would mess my, oh nevermind..

Quote Originally Posted by BIG*GAME*HUNTER View Post
    like 09 version it seems that the "joes" are like the united nations type soilders.
    "joes"!!..... Now that's funny! Ironworker thing. I laughed when I read it. Thanks for the laugh Brother!

SkipperDick

Ironman was a good movie, IMO.

Have you seen it BGH?

Quote Originally Posted by smokinflies View Post
    ironman was a good movie, imo.

Have you seen it bgh?
    i agree robert downey jr came along way from the 80's f*ck up to big timer...ironman was good and followed the tony stark saga..other than the begining part where he is captured by terrorist to build the suit...different story from the 70's marvel comic..

Side note: The "warriors" need a remake...this time long beach and the pike is coney island...maybe a gang meeting in riverside and they fight back to the beach...i play a good "ajax" Had to through this one in cause she was the best thing to watch in that movie..
    Last edited by BIG*GAME*HUNTER; 08-29-2009 at 04:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG*GAME*HUNTER View Post
    i just seen that..i think my mac gots a virus...damn i wonder what kinda sites would mess my, oh nevermind..
    No such thing. I have heard that MAC's don't get viruses. Next excuse.

Quote Originally Posted by calico killer kevin View Post
    No such thing. I have heard that MAC's don't get viruses. Next excuse.
    lol..i guess you heard that too...!7 W@$ @ P10y 70 f!x M4 M!$7@k3...lol