Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: 8-29 fished this morning

Default 8-29 fished this morning

Fished for a few hours, only got bit on flukes,fly lined and on a darter heads. Got six bass and three stipers,biggest stiper about seven lbs. Every point was at least a bite. Left them biting around 10:00. When the ramp gets extended this lake will not fish like it is right now.

Quote Originally Posted by jd View Post
    Fished for a few hours, only got bit on flukes,fly lined and on a darter heads. Got six bass and three stipers,biggest stiper about seven lbs. Every point was at least a bite. Left them biting around 10:00. When the ramp gets extended this lake will not fish like it is right now.
    I think your right, the bite this Summer was the best I've seen. I don't know if others experienced the same thing, maybe they can chime in but I for one had a great time out there this Summer. This Fall should be great, get out there on a weekday (not Wed.) and you'll practically have the place to yourself.