Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Usc football 2009

Default Usc football 2009

The Trojans announced that for the first time in school history a true freshman will start at QB, I for one will be looking forward to what this highly sought recruit is going to do.....

I'm hoping of course for an undefeated season and a national championship, but realistically I see a 1 loss season, a 9th straight Pac10 championship (not a loss to Ohio St Saint!)...and a BCS bowl appearance.

What are your expectations this season?

FIGHT ON!!!!

TD
    Last edited by troutdog; 08-27-2009 at 05:16 PM.

GO USC

Getting ready for some tailgating on the golf course greens!!!!!

I am expecting an undefeated season and a national championship. Although we lost a bunch of starters on both sides of that ball, out D is tremendously deep and we have probably the best tandem of safeties in the nation with Mays and Pinkard. from what ive heard we are alot faster on D now, especially the linebackers... Look for Mcknight to have a breakout year, reminiscent of the Rose Bowl game where he racked up 200+ yards, Stafon Johnson is going to be consistant as well. Damien Williams is a stud and Ronald Johnson is always a big play threat. Barkley is extremely intelligent and has loads of natural talent lets just see if he can make good decisions and learn to throw the ball away instead of forcing it. And.. we have Pete Carroll....

DocHolliday I sure hope you are right, it just seems like every year USC loses a game it shouldn't and dominates the rest of the season.

TD

Now that the QB situation has been squared away... The Freshman will shine. National Title, all the way!

Quote Originally Posted by troutdog View Post
    DocHolliday I sure hope you are right, it just seems like every year USC loses a game it shouldn't and dominates the rest of the season.

TD
    Yea man, i know exactly what you mean. I happened to be at the Stanford Loss in 06 or 07, that was terribly humiliating. Its funny because we can go out of conference against a worthy opponent and whoop them like they are JV at a division 6 high school, but when it comes to a pac 10 game with a ridiculous spread we seem to give it up. I dont see that happening this year. But our conference has stepped up. Cal will be a tough game up there.

Good luck. Fresno St. should be a walk in the park then it gets a bit tougher with Ohio St. the next week. At Ohio St.

Quote Originally Posted by tpfishnfool View Post
    Good luck. Fresno St. should be a walk in the park then it gets a bit tougher with Ohio St. the next week. At Ohio St.
    San Jose State btw....

TD

Wingnut,the dog looks way better in Redskins gear!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by troutdog View Post

TD
    Well lets hope for the "dominates the rest of the season part" at this point

FIGHT ON!

TD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast