Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What better way to spend a Birthday....

Default What better way to spend a Birthday....

Then with my wife at the lake catching bass!!
    When my woman aksed me where I wanted to go on my birthday it was of little surprise to her that I said that I wanted to go bass fishing... hahahahaha.. I told her that I wanted to spend the morning out on the lake with her catching some Perris greenies.
    So we hit up Perris on Tuesday morning for some bass abuse on my B-day!!
    We head to our starting spot and things were a little slow for the first 2 hours. We only caught 2 each for the first hour and a 1/2 but they were both double hookups..
    I told her that when the bass decided to start to eat that we'd whack them.
    Around 8 am the bite started to roll...
    From 8 till around noonish we put a hurting on the bass..
    Id catch one then her, then me then her again....then around 10:30 my wife stepped it up and preceeded to catch 7 bass on 7 casts calling her shot each time....we went from being tied at 7 fish each to her being up 14-7 .. Good god, the trash talk started flying from her...
    Then I went on a roll and put my own hurt on them and we ended the morning with her catching 17 bass and I ended with 16 bass.
    It ended up being a great birthday morning on the lake spending time with my girl and catching bass.

I also talked to Skunkmaster (Roland) while we were out there and he was catching some good bass as well. He kept saying...."Thanks Pete"...because he was catching them doing what i showed him a couple weeks ago.
    Nice Job out there Roland!

Here are some pics of the day..

Carissa with a good Perris bass

Wifey with a small Perris keeper..

Carissa with another largie... Note... That is Skunkmaster in the background with a fish on.

Now shes showing off with a good one..

yet again...

My turn...

Oh and even though my girl got one more bass then me, I had the last laugh because I wore that geeky hat and the long sleeve shirt all morning and she thought it would be a good idea to get some sun.....She burned like a lobster and is still whinning about it and Im just fine..
    All of the fish were caught in 30-46 ft of water on plastics.

total numbers..

Carissa.. 17 bass.. Biggest 4 1/2 lbs...
    Me..... 16 bass Biggest 4 1/2 lbs
    Total bass....33. and we left at 12:30
    Total weight for our best 5.....22+lbs

And one bigtime sunburn for Carissa.... lmao!!

Good Times!!

Pete

PeteMarinoGuideservice.com
    (909)510-5679

Hey Pete,

I couldn't think of a better way to celebrate your birthday . Congrats on the great day, nice job finding the green fish.

nothing better than spendng time on the water with family.great job on the fish slay. happy b-day to you

Happy belated birthday to you Pete! Nice seeing you out there. You guys were killin' 'em. Especially your wife, every time I glanced over her rod was doubled up on a bass!

And I do have to give you thanks for showing me how to avoid the at Perris - appreciate it!

The sun was pretty brutal out there on Tues. Grab your wife some aloe vera gel, sunburns suck!

See you next time.

Roland

Happy Birthday Pete!

Looks like a great time with "The Missus"

Good catches......bearded one!!!!

Happy B-day Pete!

Default Thanks everyone!!!

HuskerRod..... hahahahahaha I wanted to see how long I could go without shaving...hahahaha 8 days was enough.. I was starting to look like Grizley Adams... hahahaha... I tightened it up tonight.

Pete

happy bday pete!!!

Default Thanks Robert!!!

Pete

PeteMarinoGuideservice.com
    (909)510-5679

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast