Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The summer is meant for fishing....

Makes me homesick, I have made that same trip to Mexico City and Alcapuco, very nice drive, and great fishing along the way. great story and pic's my friend.

OMG!! Simply the sickest report I have ever had the pleasure of reading...felt like I was there. Thx a million and wtg!

Scott

Quote Originally Posted by sansou View Post
    By the time TM65 has this downloaded on AOL, the Quagga mussel will be extinct and oil will be drilled at Santiago Flats.

HEY

I have about a 1/3 of the pics. down loaded. Thats taken a couple trys at down loading. I will get there before they drill for oil in Santiago Flats.

rich, so glad I checked out your report...I'm inspired!

not enough pictures though!!!

dude, I've got a bunch of questions to ask you...

shame I didn't make it this time...seems like I could have learned alot

next time

A.

Quote Originally Posted by BIGRED KILLA View Post
    Wow Rich what a killer report what a very cool place P.V is esp with the triple digit Cows are there I'm talking about the tuna baby. Thanks for the pics and report.
    Bigred
    Thanks. Would like to make it there in January in time for big tuna....assuming my business picks up tempo!

Quote Originally Posted by PONTOON View Post
    Rich, I'm sorry man but you've far exceeded the amount of dream trips one man is allowed to have in one lifetime in just one post!
    I thouroughly enjoyed every hour it took me to read this one. Awesome report and I hope to hear more about it next time we get together.
    Thanks. One of these days we'll get you down to Baja. You'll love it.

Quote Originally Posted by gavin310 View Post
    There's so much to comment on that I just can't do it. All I can say is awesome report and thank you so much for documenting these trips so well for us. Highlights for me were the crooked federales (no doubt rolling in a new range rover doesn't help ), the puffer fish, and the crocodile. Everything was awesome though. GREAT summer and great report. Thanks
    Thanks. Yeah, the puffer and crocodile was something new for me too. Weird stuff down there.

Quote Originally Posted by bassjedi View Post
    Geez, that wasn't a report it was a graphic novel. Fantastic report and great detail on a lot of the non-fish stuff. Doesn't inspire me to drive to PV next time I go. Does inspire me to drive to SQ which I will do this week.
    Thanks. Driving is no problemo. Driving trailering a boat...well, it can be a challenging!

Quote Originally Posted by my snuggles View Post
    Makes me homesick, I have made that same trip to Mexico City and Alcapuco, very nice drive, and great fishing along the way. great story and pic's my friend.
    Thanks! I've never driven to DF, but I have driven extensively around it and in the city when I spent some time in Toluca.

Quote Originally Posted by jsl View Post
    OMG!! Simply the sickest report I have ever had the pleasure of reading...felt like I was there. Thx a million and wtg!

Scott
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Troutman65 View Post
    HEY

I have about a 1/3 of the pics. down loaded. Thats taken a couple trys at down loading. I will get there before they drill for oil in Santiago Flats.
    LOL !

Patrick, you would absolutely love Mexico if ya gave it a try. Cold beer, beautiful women, and practically no fishing skills needed. My kinda place.

Quote Originally Posted by ironshrimp View Post
    rich, so glad I checked out your report...I'm inspired!

not enough pictures though!!!

dude, I've got a bunch of questions to ask you...

shame I didn't make it this time...seems like I could have learned alot

next time

A.
    Adir....long time no hear! Hope all is well. The San Quintin rock fish await you my friend!

[quote=sansou;385407]

LOL !

Patrick, you would absolutely love Mexico if ya gave it a try. Cold beer, beautiful women, and practically no fishing skills needed. My kinda place.

Yeah Rich, That sounds like good times for sure. One of these days.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234