Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The summer is meant for fishing....

Wow, Wow, Wow, Wow, and wow!!!!! Great report, perhaps you could provide us more, and better detailed accounts of your fishing trips from now on. ;)

Goodnite! Thanks for teh pics, sorry about your roosters, I know the feeling!

GM<><

Rich pretty incredible journey. You have some big Cohones driving that far South of the border. Looks like your wits and luck got you to PV without a major incident. The Mexican Touristy council should have you on their payroll.

LOL...Must have been some adventure trailerboating down to PV! I have family both in Nayarit and Jalisco...I cant wait to come down to visit "them". Those pics of the Tiagras and Alutecnos As GD would say...Baller...

Thanks for all the scenery pics and fish Pr0n...felt like i was there....

awsome report rich. the pictures tell the report themselves. hope one year i can make it down to PV.
    [IMG]http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/1952/osiitoavatorat7.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/6360/38134035pg5.jpg[/IMG][img]http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/8875/28244273hx0.jpg[/img][img]http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/4591/trophiesal2.jpg[/img]

Wow, great report.....

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky-Ray View Post
    Dam you definitely had an adventure for sure. Thanks for bringing us along.

I felt really bad about bailing on SQ and it was really painful to make the call and let you know I had to bail. I've been looking forward to fishing SQ since the beginning of the year and one thing or another keeps me from going. I'm gonna make it down there one of these day's for sure.
    No sweat amigo. You just have really bad luck everytime I invite you to SQ trips. SQ and the rest of Baja and ain't goin' no where...lets hope 2010 will be your year!

Quote Originally Posted by Wingnut View Post
    Monster report Rich, love all the fabulous pics. What a trip!
    One of these days I'll let you drag me down there with you.
    See you at Legends buddy!
    I couldn't even begin to imagine the stuff you'd pull off the shoreline of Puerto Vallarta.... LOL !!

In the meantime, I gotta talk to you about a place 3.5 hours from my house where locals catch yellowtail from the shore.....no joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Madrigal View Post
    Wow, Wow, Wow, Wow, and wow!!!!! Great report, perhaps you could provide us more, and better detailed accounts of your fishing trips from now on. ;)

Goodnite! Thanks for teh pics, sorry about your roosters, I know the feeling!

GM<><
    Looking at your Alaska trip, I'm going to say YOU had the adventure, not me! Who in the heck poses for a camera pic right by brown bears!!!???!! LOL !!

Loved the multi specie salmonoid fishing action...

Quote Originally Posted by Webfoot View Post
    Rich pretty incredible journey. You have some big Cohones driving that far South of the border. Looks like your wits and luck got you to PV without a major incident. The Mexican Touristy council should have you on their payroll.
    It was an interesting drive trailerboating....on the other hand, I wouldn't hesitate to do it again WITHOUT a trailer though. All along the coastline is wicked fishy, and the locals friendly as usual.

It would epic to just rent an RV and fish my way down all the way to Guatemala....don't dare me. I'll do it.

See you at Legends!

Quote Originally Posted by victor101 View Post
    LOL...Must have been some adventure trailerboating down to PV! I have family both in Nayarit and Jalisco...I cant wait to come down to visit "them". Those pics of the Tiagras and Alutecnos As GD would say...Baller...

Thanks for all the scenery pics and fish Pr0n...felt like i was there....
    You really owe it to yourself to go visit your family. It's really pretty country and the people are nice. (the girls are tall and pretty)

It's only a cheap plane ticket away. On the downside, I don't think there are any bocaccio around for you to catch though. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Oz View Post
    awsome report rich. the pictures tell the report themselves. hope one year i can make it down to PV.
    Thanks. You and Victor101 should make plans to go down there!

Quote Originally Posted by sliu6122 View Post
    Wow, great report.....
    Thanks!

Wow Rich what a killer report what a very cool place P.V is esp with the triple digit Cows are there I'm talking about the tuna baby. Thanks for the pics and report.

Bigred

Rich, I'm sorry man but you've far exceeded the amount of dream trips one man is allowed to have in one lifetime in just one post!
    I thouroughly enjoyed every hour it took me to read this one. Awesome report and I hope to hear more about it next time we get together.

There's so much to comment on that I just can't do it. All I can say is awesome report and thank you so much for documenting these trips so well for us. Highlights for me were the crooked federales (no doubt rolling in a new range rover doesn't help ), the puffer fish, and the crocodile. Everything was awesome though. GREAT summer and great report. Thanks

Geez, that wasn't a report it was a graphic novel. Fantastic report and great detail on a lot of the non-fish stuff. Doesn't inspire me to drive to PV next time I go. Does inspire me to drive to SQ which I will do this week.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast